Lane Kiffin to Florida Atlantic

Lane Kiffin the greatest coach to ever **** Nick Saban's daughter! How the mighty have fallen! From the Oakland Raiders to whatever these guys are

So am assuming he can put together his staff while working at Alabama and they can recruit while he can't as he still employed. He only has a bit over a month from the time he starts until National Signing Day.

I really hope this is sarcasm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NO!!!! Does this mean our dream of co-head coaches has died?!? I was hoping against hope for the Claeys Defensive Head Coach and Kiffen Offensive Head Coach combo that was pitched here. Dang!

This was a very questionable career decision by Kiffin, assuming LSU was after him to be OC, or he could have stayed at Alabama. I can see taking the Houston job, or one of the other American Ath. Conf. jobs had they been offered, but FAU?

Hello Kiffy's career trajectory makes a lot more sense backwards (shamelessly stolen from a reddit user):

He started out as a budding HC with lots of potential at a low profile directional Florida school. He parlayed his offensive prowess into a big time OC position at the best team in the SEC. He then left to take one of the best head coaching positions nationally at USC. Finally, after nearly 4 seasons in LA and with the shadow of the NCAA looming at his doorstep, he took off for old Rocky Top. After just one short season at Tennessee (including the requisite loss to Florida), Kiffin burned every bridge in Knoxville by jumping ship to the NFL as head coach of the Oakland Raiders.

Top Bottom