Juco OL Jimmie Terry a Gopher!!

Even under Brewster it was about 50/50. Trumaine Brock is still in the league. He didn't finish at U, if I'm correct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even under Brewster it was about 50/50. Trumaine Brock is still in the league. He didn't finish at U, if I'm correct

Correct. Played as a Jr. Didn't make it to his Sr year at the U.

The coaches want better play on the interior.

When you RUTM 85% of the time, it makes it hard on those guys. Some creativity in play calling would make them much more effective. Last years bowl game called by our TE coach was by far the best in the last couple years.

Former Louisville lineman Jimmie Terry will join Gophers - Strib

He started his career at Louisville. He was a Charlie Strong recruit.

The Gophers football team landed another junior college lineman Monday, when JimmieTerry, an offensive tackle from Tyler (Texas) Junior College, announced his verbal commitment.

The 6-4, 330-pound Terry is a consensus three-star recruit who began his college career at Louisville, redshirting in 2014, before transferring to junior college with plans to land with another major college program. He also had reported offers from East Carolina and Southern Miss.

http://www.startribune.com/former-louisville-lineman-jimmie-terry-will-join-gophers/406147066/

Big Ten body. Now if Klein can make him stronger, quicker, then we have a steal. However if past perforomance is any indicator, won't expect much. You can count the number of former Gopher offensive linemen in the NFL on one finger. Granted you can't make chicken salad out of chicken ----but please, just one.

Top Bottom