Rossow: Physicality on the mind for Gophers as they prep for Washington State

I don't recall Mitch popping off with bulletin board material before? "overpower these guys" is a dumb comment to make before a football game by an offensive player. We are already touchdown underdogs. Let's hope he plays like he did in Detroit last year.
If Mitch gets dinged and Rhoda comes in and throws 21 outta 27 for 333 yards because we are in catch up mode...then what?
I don't see Green or Croft playing part of one game in the final game.
I like Mitch, but let's face facts. He has never known when to keep his mouth shut. From the shots at Limegrover's OC work to shots at upcoming opponents, you'd think he had one of the great senior years of all time.

I like Mitch, but let's face facts. He has never known when to keep his mouth shut. From the shots at Limegrover's OC work to shots at upcoming opponents, you'd think he had one of the great senior years of all time.

Can you post some examples of this?

Rumor is that Washington St was only going to try at 75% but Leidner's comment has gotten them up to the 90% level.
Mitch will be called Minnesota Ali after this game. He is setting up the rope a dope of all rope a dopes. They will wear themselves out blitzing all day...

“We want to roll over and cower in front of them. That will show them what the Big Ten’s all about,” said Gophers quarterback Mitch Leidner. “That’s kind of the mentality we have going into the game is to be able to hopefully not be killed by these guys."

There. Fixed it. That's what he was really trying to say.

Gophers should win by 24 now!

“We want to roll over and cower in front of them. That will show them what the Big Ten’s all about,” said Gophers quarterback Mitch Leidner. “That’s kind of the mentality we have going into the game is to be able to hopefully not be killed by these guys."

There. Fixed it. That's what he was really trying to say.

Gophers should win by 24 now!
Whew! Thanks for bringing the universe back into alignment, Ice. [emoji752]

Looks like something else was on ten players minds. What losers. Teammates should kick their ass for screwing them over.

Top Bottom