STrib: Mark Williams returns to QB

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Joe:

Williams returns to QB

Mark Williams has returned to quarterback after working out with the wide receivers while his broken right wrist healed. An Alabama native who is redshirting this season, Williams has been contemplating a permanent position switch to receiver but is sticking with quarterback “for now,” Claeys said.

“It’s a good jump for him for spring ball,” Claeys said. “He hasn’t run any plays or done any of that for a long time.”

http://m.startribune.com/amid-the-s...fter-recruits-visit/405930056/?section=sports

Go Gophers!!

per Joe:

Williams returns to QB

Mark Williams has returned to quarterback after working out with the wide receivers while his broken right wrist healed. An Alabama native who is redshirting this season, Williams has been contemplating a permanent position switch to receiver but is sticking with quarterback “for now,” Claeys said.

“It’s a good jump for him for spring ball,” Claeys said. “He hasn’t run any plays or done any of that for a long time.”

http://m.startribune.com/amid-the-s...fter-recruits-visit/405930056/?section=sports

Go Gophers!!

Coaches are going to have to get real creative to manage a 4-way qb battle during the spring. You'd think you'd want it to be at least down to 2 going into the fall.

Coaches are going to have to get real creative to manage a 4-way qb battle during the spring. You'd think you'd want it to be at least down to 2 going into the fall.

They each get 1 quarter a game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two guys on the roster who can play QB on this level. Man that would..

Hang on there Gophers09. I'm tearing up a little here...:cry:

I would guess that during spring ball, two each team and each get a half to play.

So we go from not having one D1 qb according to some here to possibly having four. *Feeling my head ready to explode "Scanners" style.*

Could this be only a temp situation. If something happens to Leidner, who would you use? Don't want to pull the redshirts aand Rhoda is transferring.

Could this be only a temp situation. If something happens to Leidner, who would you use? Don't want to pull the redshirts aand Rhoda is transferring.

You saying Rhoda doesn't make the trip?

If Mitch gets hurt in the Bowl game Rhoda plays. Zero doubt. If he gets hurt as well then expect exclusive wildcat offense. No QB RSs are going to be burned in SD.

My concern is this happens. WSU will be out for blood after the bulletin board material Mitch handed them. Big trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom