Minnesota Sports "Cooperation"?

Iceland12

Reaction score
Minnesota Vikings at noon - FOX

Minnesota Women's Basketball at 2:00 - SEC Network

Minnesota Men's Basketball at 4:00 - BTN

Minnesota Wild at 5:00 - FSN Plus

Minnesota Timberwolves at 6:00 - FSN

Only one of them is worth watching right now.

Both the Men's and Women's BB teams are worth watching and so is the Wild. Though the Women got killed by South Carolina and the Vikings won.

Go figure.

Oh and a mistake by today's Strib followed up by me. Today's paper says "No TV" for the Men's game. Just checked the TV itself and it's on BTN.

Which I see has been discussed elsewhere. :cool:

Too many pro sports teams. Forbes said this market could support 2.5 teams.....and that doesn't count 'A Big Ten University'.'

Any other overlaps..check with Sid if he is coherant.

Too many pro sports teams. Forbes said this market could support 2.5 teams.....and that doesn't count 'A Big Ten University'.'

That's an interesting note. Hypotehtically, who do you think would be the most likely cut? I think the obvious choice is T-Wolves (and I actually like them : / )

Yes, this was one of Sid's favorite topics for decades. I immediately thought of him.

That's an interesting note. Hypotehtically, who do you think would be the most likely cut? I think the obvious choice is T-Wolves (and I actually like them : / )

I don't care for the nba or nhl, so those would be my choices. Also nfl and mlb rule; I was not in favor of adding wolves and wild when they came to be....not that that meant anything.

Reusse made a comment the other day; said if the wolves can't keep the current key members here (when it is time for them to re-sign)..they might as well fold up the franchise. I think he may be right.

The Gopher Football vs Vikings has been discussed quite often here. What about Gopher Hockey, Gopher BB, T-Wolves and Wild? That's a lot of competition for the sports dollar in the winter.

Top Bottom