***OFFICIAL NORTHERN ILLINOIS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Friday night was exactly what the team needed. Today in the Jerry Kill Alumni Game, we need more of the same. Hot start, great D and a put-them-away attitude. The fan base wants to get behind Hurt, hope he has another solid game.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Gophers

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm wishing Bob and Doug McKenzie were announcing. Come on BTN, you can provide professional announcers.

"This Student Telecast is being produced by students at the University of Minnesota."

Which explains the quality of the broadcast and the confusion around whether it was to be televised or not.

My thanks to the U.

Great for the U, but come on BTN. You can do better. You're looking like Aggievision.

This is as ugly as watching the Vikings game earlier. Seems very "lifeless" in William Arena.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Barn is empty

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Wilson for NIU is an obnoxious, dirty player (especially for coming off the bench)

Exhibit A) Hip checks Murphy from behind on a breakaway so Murphy falls to ground and takes out NIU player driving to the hoop (Foul on Murphy). Luckily, neither Murphy or NIU offensive player were injured.

Exhibit B) Makes a lay up over Mcbrayer and starts yelling in his face afterward (Technical Foul on Wilson)

He's a St. Paul kid who didn't get to play for his home state, but wow what a joker.

What a boring game so far. Really sloppy.

Luckily, neither Murphy or NIU offensive player were injured.

Do not touch certain parts of the body while on TV.
I had to laugh. Murphy hit the kid in the nads because of that shove. Kid is rolling on the ground, grabbing his stones with both hands. LOL.

Huge kudos to whoever taught Lynch to shoot FT's between Friday and today.

Is it me or are they putting the points on the board before the video feed catches up?

Lynch dunk, and double double! Both bigs with a double double.

I'd rather Coffey didn't injure himself trying to dunk from the FT line in a 20 point game in December.

I'd rather Coffey didn't injure himself trying to dunk from the FT line in a 20 point game in December.

Kinda looked like a guy that stastistically might be feeling left out of the game.

Top Bottom