Wolitarsky's Last Game for Minnesota

John Galt

Reaction score
Drew came here as the all-time leading WR in California history. He became a nice player for us as an upperclassman. We should all shudder to thin what our passing game would have been like this year without him. Thanks Drew for a memorable 4 years.

I was not a Woli fan coming into the year, but was wrong. I was very impressed with how much Drew improved this year. He will be missed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he will get a shot at the league. With his size he may end up in cfl as well. He has had a good career.

I hope a lot of family and friends go to SD to cheer him on. End your career great with a win. Thanks for all you do Drew!

Wolf had a good career here. He dropped a handful of TDs though which we all gripe about but he was the best option we had.

Gave it his all, kept his nose clean. Solid player. We wanted him to be more, ie the next Decker but that's a really high bar. Good luck Woli.

Wolf had a good career here. He dropped a handful of TDs though which we all gripe about but he was the best option we had.
The drop vs Syracuse in bowl game...uggg

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom