Lynn's last game for Minnesota

John Galt

Reaction score
Just thought we should start one of these threads for every senior. Lynn went from a high school WR and lowly 2 star recruit to a 3 year starter, captain, and was overall a really good LB for us. Nice job Jack and thank you for your commitment to Minnesota!
I will forever miss your ski mask...

Yes, not only a good player but a good leader, I think! First guy on the practice field. Good guy, talking to fans on the sideline too after practice!! We have a great crop of linebackers but Lynn has certainly been one of them! Thank you, Jack!!! One of those guys kinda bigger than life!!

He really stepped up when Poock went down. He was at his very best. He will be missed. Good Luck Jack!

One of my favorites. He stepped up big time. Great leader. Thanks Jack!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll miss Lynn as well. Been one of my favorites the last few years.

I think he should wear that ski mask in San Diego for old times sake. Maybe it'll help keep the ocean mist out.

Kudos for starting this thread. Jack clearly over delivered at MN. And, from all I've read, a class act. Hope he goes out with a bowl win.

This thread sounds like a eulogy. Here's to a bright future and go get us a win. Thanks for all you do Jack!

Another example of a lightly-regarded HS player who became a great contributor on a very good defense for MN. Too many to list...this defensive staff clearly knows their sh!t.

Thanks for your hard work and dedication, Jack. Good luck, buddy!

Another example of a lightly-regarded HS player who became a great contributor on a very good defense for MN. Too many to list...this defensive staff clearly knows their sh!t.

Thanks for your hard work and dedication, Jack. Good luck, buddy!

Don't tell that to all the rtards in the recruiting thread

Top Bottom