Sun Country Flight Added! And Tickets On Sale

Iceland12

Reaction score
Gopher Football is headed to the Holiday Bowl in San Diego - Tickets are on sale now!
The Gophers will take on Washington State on Tuesday, December 27 at Qualcomm Stadium in San Diego, CA.

Ticket Options & Pricing
Price Section(s)
$85 Plaza 52-61, Loge 54-58
$105 Club 1-2, Club 58-61

View seating map

Holiday Bowl Tickets
Holiday Bowl
Holiday Bowl
Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 4:00PM
Qualcomm Stadium

Sun Country Flight Added!

Sun Country Airlines, proud sponsor of Gopher Athletics, has added an additional flight from Minneapolis to San Diego for Gopher fans traveling to the Holiday Bowl.

December 26, 2016
Departs MSP: 3:50 PM
Arrives SAN: 5:40 PM

December 29, 2016
Departs SAN: 10:30 PM
Arrives MSP: 4:00 AM

Visit suncountry.com

https://www.mygophersports.com/Onli...tm_content=graphic&utm_campaign=BowlCentral16

$603 RT at this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But you can buy the one-way ticket...come back on a cheaper flight later and enjoy San Diego...one way is just over $300. The problem really is the 26th is one of the most expensive days of the year to travel.

But you can buy the one-way ticket...come back on a cheaper flight later and enjoy San Diego...one way is just over $300. The problem really is the 26th is one of the most expensive days of the year to travel.

There are cheap one way flights Vegas to Minneapolis on the 28th and 29th. $85-$124

I must have gotten really lucky. I'm flying home from Christmas with family on the 26th and my round trip ticket was $140 to from MSP to Miami.

The price on the Sun Country flight has now been reduced to $488 round trip.

suncountry.JPG

Top Bottom