***OFFICIAL GEORGIA SOUTHERN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
The last few games have felt kind of meh. Time to establish some momentum and rhythm on both ends of the floor. This team needs a clean, solid all around game. We also need a game where Hurt, Gilbert, Konate all get some solid run.

Don't let a mid-December game become we regret. These are the type of games our guys need to create their own atmosphere as the crowd will likely be thin.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last few games have felt kind of meh.

That's completely normal. Every year at this time, after the last "notable" opponent (Vanderbilt) has been played, my concentration wanes and I get a little bored. Want to fast forward to the B1G season when it gets real. But you are 100% correct, can't afford any slip-ups now that could be costly later.

Beat Michigan State. Set the tone for the conference season. Don't lose to a young Sparty team and allow people to say/think, "Same old Gophers." Don't be swimming upstream right away by losing a home game. Go to West Lafayette with a 1-0 conference record and a full head of steam.

(but first win those other 4 games)

That's completely normal. Every year at this time, after the last "notable" opponent (Vanderbilt) has been played, my concentration wanes and I get a little bored. Want to fast forward to the B1G season when it gets real. But you are 100% correct, can't afford any slip-ups now that could be costly later.

Beat Michigan State. Set the tone for the conference season. Don't lose to a young Sparty team and allow people to say/think, "Same old Gophers." Don't be swimming upstream right away by losing a home game. Go to West Lafayette with a 1-0 conference record and a full head of steam.

(but first win those other 4 games)

Not to get ahead of ourselves, but if they met today, the Gophers should be a couple point favorite over the Spartans at home. It shapes up as a HUGE game right off the bat.

Not to get ahead of ourselves, but if they met today, the Gophers should be a couple point favorite over the Spartans at home. It shapes up as a HUGE game right off the bat.

Agree, Gophers would be the favorite.

Can not lose that game after all the equity Gophers will have built up up after (presumably) a 12-1 start vs. a solid (nothing more, nothing less) non-conference schedule. I thought before the season Gophers would be 2-7 at halfway mark of B1G season (still could), and counted Sparty as two of those losses. Not now. The expectation now should be the Gophers win in Minneapolis.

Good basketball right there

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

At this point it looks like they won't lose this game. Hell, Murphy even made a jumper.

I'm confused...are we beating a zone? Surely that can't be a thing.

The zone beater is called Springs with a great pass from Amir

That OER is going up...

Amir with 7 assists already and the 1st half isn't even over.

Live by the three, die by the three. Not much else going for the Gophers. GSU is working their O well and getting good looks. If Gophers cool, they need to work it inside. GSU is not folding inspite of red hot shooting. IMO, this could end up a close game. Murphy is horrible with the ball.

Live by the three, die by the three. Not much else going for the Gophers. GSU is working their O well and getting good looks. If Gophers cool, they need to work it inside. GSU is not folding inspite of red hot shooting. IMO, this could end up a close game. Murphy is horrible with the ball.
Murphy has been a disappointment so far this year. Hopefully he shakes the sophomore slump.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

At this point Curry might be the better option - unless that plays into Murphy's head.

Some logical reason that didn't Lynch start? Not that it matters that much.

Thought he did and picked up 2 early fouls.

Looking for a Gaston sighting tonight!

Konate playing hard and doing good...like what he is doing this year!

Konate playing hard and doing good...like what he is doing this year!

He's always played hard. His problem was that he just didn't seem to have all the fundementals down. Not to mention that he seemed hopelessly uncoordinated.

Huge improvement from last year.

Dupree seems to make a nice shot or misses an ugly shot that is out of control.

Top Bottom