We're a team on the rise and in demand! [NIU game now on BTN]

So basically, those of us who are still paying for BTN+, are paying 10 bucks for the LIU-Brooklyn game.

So basically, those of us who are still paying for BTN+, are paying 10 bucks for the LIU-Brooklyn game.

I had two days left on the first month of my subscription so was just able to cancel it before it renewed. I'm not going to worry too much about one game.

I had two days left on the first month of my subscription so was just able to cancel it before it renewed. I'm not going to worry too much about one game.

it doesn't' auto renew this year, unless you checked the box right?

Is this what happens when we don't accept mediocre coverage?

Another story line of the game:
It's a homecoming of Oakdale's Marshawn Wilson.
Averaged 11 ppg his freshmen year at NIU; He's been off to a slow start this year.
I was a big fan of his game in high school. He was my favorite player in the state his senior year.
It'll be a bit interesting to see how he looks as a second year college player.

Averaged 11 ppg his freshmen year at NIU; He's been off to a slow start this year.
I was a big fan of his game in high school. He was my favorite player in the state his senior year.

Only Div 1 player I ever remember from Hill-Murray (in basketball)...

Also didn't Akeem Springs start out at NIU

Top Bottom