Fox Sports: One reason to watch every bowl game this holiday season

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Fox Sports:

Holiday Bowl: Minnesota vs. Washington State, Tuesday, Dec. 27th, 7:00 p.m. ET

After another winter of temperatures in the teens, Minnesota’s fan-base may set an all-time record for "number of fans walking around San Diego on a brisk, 60-degree morning in flip flops and Hawaiian shirts saying to themselves ‘this is awesome.’"

You can’t name a single player on the Golden Gophers roster, can you? Shame on you.

http://www.foxsports.com/college-fo...le-games-dates-times-locations-details-120516

Go Gophers!!

After another winter of temperatures in the teens, Minnesota’s fan-base may set an all-time record for "number of fans walking around San Diego on a brisk, 60-degree morning in flip flops and Hawaiian shirts saying to themselves ‘this is awesome.’"

This most certainly will be the case.

This most certainly will be the case.

LMAO...yes, it will indeed. I remember one Christmas break I took my family to Disney and they were experiencing very cold temperatures, with overnights below freezing and the highs only in the mid-50's. I went to the park everyday in shorts, t-shirt, and sandals. Baffled looks, followed by the response, "I'm from Minnesota", and them going, "Oh, OK...now I get it."

Top Bottom