Overtime Fouls

CycloneGopher

Reaction score
It seems like college basketball is always looking for ways to speed up end of game situations. My question is with Overtime. I hate how team fouls in the second half carry into overtime. Slows the game down and puts teams on free throw line too much. My question is why don't they or has the game ever looked at giving each team 2-3 additional team fouls as they head into overtime? Once your through with those you would then go back into double bonus rather than 1 and 1.

Food for thought.

It seems like college basketball is always looking for ways to speed up end of game situations. My question is with Overtime. I hate how team fouls in the second half carry into overtime. Slows the game down and puts teams on free throw line too much. My question is why don't they or has the game ever looked at giving each team 2-3 additional team fouls as they head into overtime? Once your through with those you would then go back into double bonus rather than 1 and 1.

Food for thought.

Only adding one timeout to each team would help as well.

Food for thought.

I like it. 3rd foul in in each OT results in free throws.

Top Bottom