2016-17 Bowls

Once again, agree to disagree. I hope Penn State wins big and gives a huge middle finger to the selection committee.

Once again, agree to disagree. I hope Penn State wins big and gives a huge middle finger to the selection committee.

so should the CFP committee make a predictive final four or one based on who has the best resume?

also i'd be willing to tar bet you that USC smokes Penn State - you could make a compelling argument they are playing the best right now and they haven't lost since september

Both Semifinal games sucked...Real shame, as I was very excited to watch both of them. Hopefully the Championship game is as close as it was last year.

Well, I said it when they first announced the playoff teams this year...Ohio State didn't deserve to be included. I was chastised and told that the best four teams had to be selected. Well, Ohio State was just dominated...were they really one of the best four? I think tonight's game proved me right. Mic drop.

I dont think this changes anything. Ohio St laid an egg tonight.

Your record has to mean something. Having 2 regular season losses compared to 1 is a big difference.

I dont think this changes anything. Ohio St laid an egg tonight.

Your record has to mean something. Having 2 regular season losses compared to 1 is a big difference.

I agree to a point. It still bothers me that Penn State beat OSU and yet they get left out of the big dance. Conference title has to mean something.

I agree to a point. It still bothers me that Penn State beat OSU and yet they get left out of the big dance. Conference title has to mean something.

I think they all need to be a part of the decision. But things like head to head and conference championships should make more of a difference in a tiebreaker situation in my opinion.

Top Bottom