Bakary

Goph4phan

Reaction score
Has been a pleasant surprise spark off of the bench. He brings energy to the squad when they need it. High motor guy that works hard and the guys seem to love him.
I never thought I'd post anything like this. He'll be a bigger piece of this team than I, or most people probably ever thought.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

His trailing catch and attempt to score, in the 2nd half, would have been a pass through the hands, off the face and out of bounds last year. Yep, he's getting better. It's good to see.

He looks like a different player than last year. Great to see.

His trailing catch and attempt to score, in the 2nd half, would have been a pass through the hands, off the face and out of bounds last year. Yep, he's getting better. It's good to see.
Absolutely. Spot on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Agreed! He doesn't have the innate ability to be a star but he's doing a nice job being physical down low.

I think if this team is going to have a shot at the tourney, he's going to be key. You need depth. In the Big 10, you need frontcourt depth.

Big men develop late.

It was obvious he would take some time when he stepped onto the court the first time. Was rushed last year, should never have touched the court, good thing he did. He'll be a huge benefit next year.

His best game in quite some time. I thought he was excellent this game. He & Curry brought exactly what we needed on a couple of occasions tonight. Hats off to both of them. So great to see real quality depth step in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

His rebounding and defense have been great. And he's one of our better free throw shooters the last two games. :cry: But his FT shooting is much better. Maybe he can teach Lynch and Murphy is technique.

His best game in quite some time. I thought he was excellent this game. He & Curry brought exactly what we needed on a couple of occasions tonight. Hats off to both of them. So great to see real quality depth step in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Indeed, quality depth is the operative term. Bakery sure looks much improved and Curry is an impressive 'Diaper Dandy.'

I was at a game towards the beginning of the season and the guys behind us were in town to check out a Gophers and Wolves game from Canada. They couldn't believe how big/ripped Bakary was when he came off the bench for the first time. He had a couple of dunks and they went crazy. They kept calling him little Bismack Biyombo ... wishful thinking I suppose :)

Top Bottom