Week 14 Other Games Thread

And as we all know, and James Franklin just confirmed.... their season got back on track with the late comeback win over.... us.

At least he said we were a good team and were playing everyone tough.

And a personal not...I don't get the love for Gus Johnson.

He totally sucks. Not every play is "one for the ages". He oversells literally everything.

You should try listening to Ben Clymer. Much worse.

Wow...Penn State was one of the last teams I would have expected to be champs at the end of the year. This will make the Playoff selection interesting.

I don't think it makes it interesting at all.
Selections remain the same IMO.

I've been beating this drum for years. He's the non homer version of Paul Allen.

The best / worst was when he pulled out his well thought out, rehearsed comment at the end of the game......made me want to vomit.
Gus: "Welcome back to Camelot!"..........First conference title in 23 years and an embarrassingly hidden past......good job Gus calling that "Camelot"

The best / worst was when he pulled out his well thought out, rehearsed comment at the end of the game......made me want to vomit.
Gus: "Welcome back to Camelot!"..........First conference title in 23 years and an embarrassingly hidden past......good job Gus calling that "Camelot"

Not just for the Kennedys anymore.

Weren't there people on this board that said Penn State would never recover from the Sandusky ordeal and it would be YEARS before they returned to power? Not so much.......

Weren't there people on this board that said Penn State would never recover from the Sandusky ordeal and it would be YEARS before they returned to power? Not so much.......

In fairness to the people making those comments.....those were probably made with the assumption of the NCAA following through on the enforcement of the original penalties / sanctions.

In fairness to the people making those comments.....those were probably made with the assumption of the NCAA following through on the enforcement of the original penalties / sanctions.

Same people that tell us every year how we'll kick WI ass because they lost this player and that, and they now have a new coach and that.......blah, blah blah, blah blah........

Top Bottom