Week 14 Other Games Thread

Jerry Kill is roaming the sidelines at the KState game. Looking like Yoda with his hood pulled down and scraggly beard. He's having fun - hugging and high-fiving players!

Wish the U had found a way to keep him around in some role for a while. I'm not convinced we have a football-focused AD (like WI does with Alverez). And Kill's approach really balanced-out Clayeys'.

Wish the U had found a way to keep him around in some role for a while. I'm not convinced we have a football-focused AD (like WI does with Alverez). And Kill's approach really balanced-out Clayeys'.

Maybe but it would have handcuffed Coyle should want to replace Claeys in the future.

Appleby looked great on the first drive and then made a terrible decision on the second.

Wisconsin gonna blow them out.

Clemson player just got ejected for targeting and then was high fiving teammates and pumping up crowd as he left the field. I wonder how many people are going to say how dirty and disrespectful he is?

Seeing catches like that really make me wish Maxx Williams would have stayed for 1-2 more years. Go get the ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huge gift for Becky. Defensive TD on a bad snap.

Well Wisconsin is gonna win by 50. Penn State completely imploding.

Wheels coming off for PSU. Two drives end in fumbles. Even when wisky fumbles they recover it for a first down. One of those games. 28-7 and Wisky has them on their heels. It's not over but they will need a hell of a comeback.

I know Wisconsin is our most hated rival, but you have to admit they're one good team. They had a really tough schedule and they'll most likely end up as B10 Champs too. How can they not win the B10 and not make it into the Playoffs? That's gonna be messed up!

I know Wisconsin is our most hated rival, but you have to admit they're one good team. They had a really tough schedule and they'll most likely end up as B10 Champs too. How can they not win the B10 and not make it into the Playoffs? That's gonna be messed up!

Because they lost to the two best teams in the conference.

At this point in our game with Wisconsin, MN was winning 17-7 and had outgained Wisc about 250 to 120.

Let's not count out PSU.

Oh, and let's grab a drink as we remember how sh!tty that 2nd half was last week...

These halftime tuition challenge contests are a joke. Make them throw overhand, plz.

These halftime tuition challenge contests are a joke. Make them throw overhand, plz.

Pretty sure they have rules that say something like you've never seen a football before.

28-28

At this point in our game with Wisconsin, MN was winning 17-7 and had outgained Wisc about 250 to 120.

Let's not count out PSU.

Oh, and let's grab a drink as we remember how sh!tty that 2nd half was last week...

You are so right....28-28

Clement is going to fumble and fake an injury like he did against the Gophers.

i hope people get a newfound appreciation for our improvement on the defensive side (especially the secondary) watching the CCG

i hope people get a newfound appreciation for our improvement on the defensive side (especially the secondary) watching the CCG

We had games where we were really average on defense this year as well. But the last 4 games were pretty good.

Penn State Wide Receiver's will to catch the ball is so much better than ours. I wish we had guys that just got it done like that.

The marks on McSorley's arm are the new bloody sock...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

McSorley has 4 TDs, 0 INTs. Coming into tonight, Wisconsin opponents had thrown 8 TDs and 21 INTs.

Clemson not controlling game. 35-28

Shaw, the freshman RB for wisconsin looks like he might be pretty good. Crap.

That was almost as weak a roughing call as I've seen, potentially a big game changer on 3rd and long in the 4th. Pretty questionable to throw that flag at that time.

Coach Franklin is making is very difficult for me to cheer, gasp, against Wisconsin... in fact, I'm hoping they can come back.

That was almost as weak a roughing call as I've seen, potentially a big game changer on 3rd and long in the 4th. Pretty questionable to throw that flag at that time.

Agreed...weak call. But it went against wisconsin, so I'll allow it.

Top Bottom