Miles Bridges out 2-3 weeks

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
Ankle injury.

3 weeks would be Dec. 22, 5 days in advance of Gophers-MSU opener.

If he has to be hurt...it might as well be four weeks he's out. Can't rush guys back :rolleyes:

Take your time Miles. No reason to rush back with a hectic January Big Ten schedule.

Aren't we supposed to want him back so we can beat them at full strength, something something, I'm a tough guy blah blah blah...

Aren't we supposed to want him back so we can beat them at full strength, something something, I'm a tough guy blah blah blah...

No. I'll just take every advantage we can get. Wishing Mr. Bridges a complete and full recovery on December 28.

Nah. It would be like a few years ago when we beat OSU in the 1st game after their best player came back. In March it was repeated 100 times that that win should be discounted because he didn't play, even though he did and scored like 15 points. May as well have him out, if we win, they'll claim he was anyway.

would be interesting to see the rotations if no Schilling, Carter or Bridges

Nah. It would be like a few years ago when we beat OSU in the 1st game after their best player came back. In March it was repeated 100 times that that win should be discounted because he didn't play, even though he did and scored like 15 points. May as well have him out, if we win, they'll claim he was anyway.

It was Evan Turner and he did much better than 15 points, he almost had a triple double. Clark Kellogg was the one who kept repeating that lie. Pissed me off so much that I still remember it 6-7 years later.

Top Bottom