Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    Quick everyone finish this sentence for Ogee!
    Ha! Men and women alike, heck, I don't discriminate!
    - Respect is the ultimate currency

Are people like Stocker really unaware that the federal government is essentially the mafia? How naive do you have to be to think it's just a bunch of people acting in stocker's best interests.

I think that's what so annoys most progressives about Trump. he is destroying the illusion they all had, and they hate him for it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    Are people like Stocker really unaware that the federal government is essentially the mafia? How naive
    The mafia, eh? Your takes are getting nuttier by the hour. And you think you could replace the TSA in a matter of hours yet you call others naive.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    The mafia, eh? Your takes are getting nuttier by the hour. And you think you could replace the TSA in a matter of hours yet you call others naive.
    Have you never seen the godfather? This isn't exactly a nutty take.

Do you think looking at an id and making sure the boarding pass matches is a special skill? How about slowing people up by stopping the luggage conveyor every 5 minutes to look more closely at nothing while missing 95% of weapons and explosives? https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...hrough-n367851

Or is watching people walk thru the metal detector and seeing if it beeps a special skill?

I mean, compared to whatever it is you do, it might seem like some special skills, but not really.

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post

Last edited by justthefacts; 02-19-2019 at 11:21 AM.

https://www.propublica.org/article/t...rd-hes-done-so

At a news conference last week, now-President Donald Trump said he and his daughter, Ivanka, had signed paperwork relinquishing control of all Trump-branded companies. Next to him were stacks of papers in manila envelopes — documents he said transferred “complete and total control” of his businesses to his two sons and another longtime employee.

Sheri Dillon, the Trump attorney who presented the plan, said that Trump “has relinquished leadership and management of the Trump Organization.” Everything would be placed in a family trust by Jan. 20, she said.

That hasn’t happened.
    Remember when Trump told us he no longer managed Trump Org? Well, he was signing checks in 2017:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/cohen-t...ce-11551175201

(I am, of course, very much burying the lede here.)

Blog Entries

Remember when Trump told us he no longer managed Trump Org? Well, he was signing checks in 2017:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/cohen-t...ce-11551175201

(I am, of course, very much burying the lede here.)
    Charles Barkley has some advice for Don...

Surely by now someone is outraged about the emoluments clause.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

CRG is going to be so thrilled with this draining of the swamp.

The Rs are like Sgt Schultz when it comes to anything like this about trump.
    Who hates iowa?

this tweet is missing a lot of information before anyone could conclude this is a conflict of interest. Not that it matters. Appearances are convictions among the DS afflicted.