Predict The Score vs Vanderbilt 12-3-16 in Sioux Falls.

78 Golden Gophers
68 Commodores

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Why we are playing in Sioux Falls?

Gophs 84 - Vandy 70

Gophers 73-65

I think the Sioux Falls game is an attempt to establish a relationship with T Denny Sanford. Also, as mentioned we need a neutral game on the schedule. Playing this close to the Twin Cities widens our Gopher fan base. Just be nice if there was cable TV available.

Gophers 73-65

I think the Sioux Falls game is an attempt to establish a relationship with T Denny Sanford. Also, as mentioned we need a neutral game on the schedule. Playing this close to the Twin Cities widens our Gopher fan base. Just be nice if there was cable TV available.

I don't get why no TV. Two major conference, relatively large market teams should be able to be on TV somewhere. Last year's game was on BTN. Who owns the rights for these one game neutral site games?

I don't get why no TV. Two major conference, relatively large market teams should be able to be on TV somewhere. Last year's game was on BTN. Who owns the rights for these one game neutral site games?

Yep, same with Arkansas. Both legit opponents. But I could watch teams like Bemidji, Texas Arlington, ULL, Mount ST. Mary, SILL on BIG2GO

No Gopher basketball for me on Saturday. Are you reading this Coyle? Maybe I need to send him an email.

Top Bottom