***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT wisconsin AXE, BT WEST CO-CHAMP IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!!!! HUGE HUGE HUGE GAME!!!! Axe game, rival game and a shot to be co-Big Ten West champs game. Not much more needs to be said. We HAVE to beat these guys for once. It's getting so old, now is our time. We can't get down by more than 10 with our offense. We have to get big push up front. On D, Richardson needs to do his thing.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GET 'ER DONE CLAEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Defense plays like they did against NW and I like our chances. Get the damn Axe!

Defense plays like they did against NW and I like our chances. Get the damn Axe!

Defense played their best game of the year last Saturday. We'll need a repeat to have a shot. I think it can be done.

"You were born to be football players. Every one of you. And you were meant to be here today. This is your time. Their time is done. It's over. I'm sick and tired of hearing about what a great football team Wisconsin have. Screw 'em. This is your time. Now go out there and take it."

- 99% some hockey coach, 1% some guy in Atlanta

The Slab of Bacon

When we defeat the godless Soviet Stalinist Maoist Wisconsin Badger Football Team, I request Tracy Claeys walk up to Paul Chryst and demand The Slab of Bacon! Our record against Wisconsin since their inception of Paul Bunyan's Axe by the University of Wisconsin "W" Club has been less than favorable. No wonder Wisconsin "LOST" The Slab of Bacon, it statistically represents the best years of Golden Gopher football against Wisconsin.

http://thedailybacon.com/2010/09/20/best-trophy-ever-the-slab-of-bacon/

While I love the Axe, it represents bad karma. Our good karma is The Slab of Bacon. It is no longer "lost" so when we win the game, Tracy Claeys should demand that Paul Chryst produce it and deliver it to us.

Count down getting closer. I'm ready but may be worn out mentally by the time the game starts! Go Gophers!

"You were born to be football players. Every one of you. And you were meant to be here today. This is your time. Their time is done. It's over. I'm sick and tired of hearing about what a great football team Wisconsin have. Screw 'em. This is your time. Now go out there and take it."

- 99% some hockey coach, 1% some guy in Atlanta

I like the reference. I tweeted at Minnesota Football on twitter saying someone should give Herb's speech before the game. Or at least play it.

Maroon Lids

White Jersey

Gold Pants

Great combo! Now make them shine!

Crazy to think Axe day is already here. Doesn't seem so long ago when the countdown was just getting over and the hype meter was going crazy waiting for the Oregon State game to start. There's been certainly some down moments along the way here, but I had a lot of fun celebrating those eight wins, and I would love to celebrate another tonight!

Let's go Minnesota GOLDEN Gophers! Let's see some amazing plays! Some touchdowns from Mitch Leidner! A pick six from Damarius Travis! Go get that Axe! SKI U MAH!

:drink:

There isn't an unbeatable team in the Big Ten this year. Absolutely doable if we play a clean, disciplined game with some good shots. Bring the wood - wipe the smirks of these guys' faces.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/z5rRZdiu1UE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hope this Illinois game doesn't bleed over...

Man, if we can score quick like we did in 2014 this is gonna be a fun/scary afternoon.

I think we scored an early pick 6 last year too.

Camp Randall, I am inside you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on Gophers! Let's do this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lets score on our first drive and let our defense take it to them!

Top Bottom