BTN

fippled

Reaction score
Why not just call BTN the Osu/Mich network? That's all they have on. why not show games from other rivalries in the BIG?

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Probably because OSU/Michigan gets the highest ratings.

They had gopher volleyball's amazing win on last night.

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk.

Because they are #2 and #3 in the country and deserve every bit of coverage this week.

Go to the ESPN big ten blog... I wouldn't be surprised, if it's written into the blog writers contract that they have to personally service Meyer & Harbaugh weekly.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Why not just call BTN the Osu/Mich network? That's all they have on. why not show games from other rivalries in the BIG?

Because regardless of the programming they payout to all the schools in the B1G

Michigan has as much success against Ohio State since 2000 as the Gophers have had v. Wisconsin (2 wins), yet no one is calling that series a deceased rivalry.

One problem in November is that basketball has started, knocking a lot of the football talk shows off BTN. I seem to remember basketball starting in mid to late December when I was at the U, admittedly a long time ago. Now they're playing pro baseball in November, too.

Top Bottom