Badger Football - Policy on Revocation of Season Tickets

MplsGopherFan

Reaction score
We bought our tickets to the game this weekend through the U of M ticket allotment. As such, the U of M ticket office sent an email with game-day information for dump randall. Included in the email was a link to the official 2016 fan guide. I found it hilarious (and yet sad at the same time) that the badgers need the following policy:

"The University of wisconsin and the Big Ten Conference promotes good sportsmanship, appropriate fan behavior and a welcoming atmosphere for all fans ...Season tickets will be revoked for the remainder of that current sport season for any of the following conduct or offenses committed within the confines of any UW Athletic facility:
  • Conveyance to a health care or detox facility by any police official on account of incapacitation due to excessive drunkenness or the use of illegal drugs
  • Citation or arrest for throwing hard objects, resisting arrest/obstruction, battery, public urination or disorderly conduct involving violent or indecent behavior

Wow ... I guess the "indecent behavior" clause covers sex in the port-a-potties, in the event any of their ticket holders are from iowa ... http://sidearm.sites.s3.amazonaws.com/uwbadgers.com/documents/2016/7/20/FB_FanGuide_2016.pdf?id=19482

We bought our tickets to the game this weekend through the U of M ticket allotment. As such, the U of M ticket office sent an email with game-day information for dump randall. Included in the email was a link to the official 2016 fan guide. I found it hilarious (and yet sad at the same time) that the badgers need the following policy:

"The University of wisconsin and the Big Ten Conference promotes good sportsmanship, appropriate fan behavior and a welcoming atmosphere for all fans ...Season tickets will be revoked for the remainder of that current sport season for any of the following conduct or offenses committed within the confines of any UW Athletic facility:
  • Conveyance to a health care or detox facility by any police official on account of incapacitation due to excessive drunkenness or the use of illegal drugs
  • Citation or arrest for throwing hard objects, resisting arrest/obstruction, battery, public urination or disorderly conduct involving violent or indecent behavior

Wow ... I guess the "indecent behavior" clause covers sex in the port-a-potties, in the event any of their ticket holders are from iowa ... http://sidearm.sites.s3.amazonaws.com/uwbadgers.com/documents/2016/7/20/FB_FanGuide_2016.pdf?id=19482[/QUOTE

I bet the U of M has a similar policy. Although season ticket holders are a dwindling and valuable group at the U so maybe they don't care so much about behavior?

Wow ... I guess the "indecent behavior" clause covers sex in the port-a-potties, in the event any of their ticket holders are from iowa ... http://sidearm.sites.s3.amazonaws.com/uwbadgers.com/documents/2016/7/20/FB_FanGuide_2016.pdf?id=19482[/QUOTE

I bet the U of M has a similar policy. Although season ticket holders are a dwindling and valuable group at the U so maybe they don't care so much about behavior?

The Metrodump wasn't on Campus

It is not that at all. We don't have the white trash that you have to deal with.

Go Gophers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom