Two Big Ten Teams in the Playoff?

You make no sense. Please give me your top 6 or 8 teams. You basically are saying everyone is bad and not providing any teams.

And yes, you did say you'd put USC in over OSU but have since changed that to saying you think USC would win right now. Why even play the regular season? Let's just make it a huge playoff from game 1. That seems to be what you would like to say.

You're going to have to prove it. I find it hard to believe I would say that. I would advocate putting Washington in over OSU. And, I think USC could very well beat OSU with how both teams are playing. I'd love to see it. Too bad we don't haveI bigger playoff.

Has Wisconsin beaten a good team this year? USC has. I wouldn't be surprised if they dropped a 59-donut on the Drunks.

I would still consider LSU a good team. They are also responsible for playing the most competitive game with Alabama this year. That's something USC didn't do.

I would still consider LSU a good team. They are also responsible for playing the most competitive game with Alabama this year. That's something USC didn't do.

The transitive property lives!

For the 4th time, USC changed QBs in game 4 and never looked back. Different team. I get that this ranking stuff is fun for some of you, but it's painful for others. The transitive property gets poo-pooed until its time to justify why your team or conference is better. This is so wrong on so many levels its not worth diving into if you don't intuitively understand it.

The transitive property lives!

For the 4th time, USC changed QBs in game 4 and never looked back. Different team. I get that this ranking stuff is fun for some of you, but it's painful for others. The transitive property gets poo-pooed until its time to justify why your team or conference is better. This is so wrong on so many levels its not worth diving into if you don't intuitively understand it.

I'm not sure why you care so much about where Wisconsin is ranked anyways. They have no chance of making it unless Ohio St wins tomorrow, Penn St. loses tomorrow, then Wisconsin beats Ohio St in the championship. Or if Michigan wins and they beat Michigan in the championship game.

Obviously Wisconsin also has to beat us as well.

Top Bottom