James Johannesson

No one on this thread was hoping that he would play just to satisfy them.

I think it's pretty obvious that they were saying that they saw something in him, so they hope he doesn't transfer because and EARNS playing time.

I don't think anyone wants him to get playing time if he isn't one of the best.

You really have a talent of twisting the most innocuous of posts.

We get it. The best players play and the coaches decide who the best players are. There is nothing in this thread that even remotely challenges this idea.

Then why the thread? Wednesday? ZZZZZZZ. NDSU fans aren't getting enough?

If he deserves to play, he'll play. At the same point in his career, David Cobb was a guy in a jersey. He was an after-thought - assuming that anyone even thought about him. then, something clicked, and Cobb went on to have a couple of the best seasons ever for a Gopher RB.

Point being that not everyone follows the same career arc. Some players are late bloomers - some never bloom. Only time will tell. RB's are like QB's - given a choice, you would much rather have too many good RB's (or QB's) as opposed to not having enough.

David Cobb was a stand out at nearly every practice, scrimmage, etc. He rode the pine not because he was a late bloomer, but because he was a terrible pass protector and Kill wouldn't play him until he committed to improving that. Kill and Cobb have both said as much.

With that said, your point is still correct and well taken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then why the thread? Wednesday? ZZZZZZZ. NDSU fans aren't getting enough?

Who was an NDSU fan commenting on Johannesson? No one.

Why does the thread exist? Evidently the OP wanted to talk about a Gopher football player on a Gopher football message board. He even goes out of his way to praise the guys ahead of Johannesson on the depth chart. This probably should have been a clue to you that he was NOT second guessing the coaches. We all realize that you are beyond hyper-paranoid that anyone would second guess anything by the coaching staff and he wasn't. He even made it obvious he wasn't for the dense people who were going to choose to read between the lines.

He wanted to talk about a Gopher player on a Gopher football message board. Yet, you still had to break out your typical knee jerk nonsense.

Top Bottom