Media Prediction Thread: Minnesota at wisconsin

CBS chimes in:

Underdog of the Week
Minnesota (+14.5) at No. 6 Wisconsin: There are quite a few underdogs I like this week, but this was the one that really grabbed my attention. Wisconsin is one of the best teams in the country according to the College Football Playoff Rankings, and I think that's affecting this point spread to the point that we can take advantage. Minnesota is not a bad team by any means. It's not ranked because it doesn't have an impressive win, but if we look at Minnesota's three losses, we see a three-point loss at Penn State, a seven-point loss versus Iowa and a seven-point loss at Nebraska. This isn't a team that gets blown out by anybody, and this series hasn't seen a final score greater than 13 points in the last three seasons. So even if Wisconsin is likely to win -- the Badgers have won 12 straight in this rivalry -- I expect the Gophers to stay within two touchdowns. Wisconsin 24, Minnesota 17

http://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...at-ohio-state-washington-at-washington-state/

Go Gophers!!

I would honestly be surprised if anyone picks the Gophers. We will be the ultimate underdog for sure.

I would honestly be surprised if anyone picks the Gophers. We will be the ultimate underdog for sure.

I picked them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom