It Just Doesn't Matter!!!

LesBolstad

Reaction score
12 wins in a row?! Wisconsin has become our Mohawk. Camp North Star was in an eerily similar situation that the Gophers are in. No one is giving us a chance. Sure the Badgers have terrific athletes and the best equipment money can buy. It just doesn't matter! TC needs to give a motivational speech like this (just don't try to lift him overhead):

Because it just doesn't matter!

It just doesn't matter! It Is Our Time!

LOVE IT!

If this game were at home, I would love to join in that chant, "it just doesn't matter.. it just doesn't matter.. it just doesn't matter..."

12 wins in a row?! Wisconsin has become our Mohawk. Camp North Star was in an eerily similar situation that the Gophers are in. No one is giving us a chance. Sure the Badgers have terrific athletes and the best equipment money can buy. It just doesn't matter! TC needs to give a motivational speech like this (just don't try to lift him overhead):

Because it just doesn't matter!

I don't think their equipment is any different that ours but if I were to bet I would say that our equipment is larger.

Go Gophers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe the Brewster can help them drag it on their backs to Pasadena.

The streak ends at 12 because: IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER!

yeah, in the movie, rudy. Our running back, however is Rodney. Just trying to riff off of that.

LOVE IT!

If this game were at home, I would love to join in that chant, "it just doesn't matter.. it just doesn't matter.. it just doesn't matter..."

THIS! Everyone remember this for next year, should it come to that. Brilliant stuff, Les & GG Rah!:clap:

Bluto said it well too. Let's do it!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/q7vtWB4owdE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

While we're on the Speech train:

(Replace Hockey with Football and Soviets with Wisconsin)

The streak stops at twelve! 12 Just doesn't matter today.
It is going to be so sweet to see Mitch Leidner hanging a banner in TCF bank stadium, after all of the crap he has had heaved at him, by Gophers fans. The man we loved to hate brought us a piece of the title we thought could never happen under him

I sense great positive vibes, and overwhelming resolve in Mitch Leidner today. Not just quiet calm, but the fact he will not be denied his chance to get his hand's on the Axe. Today the Island has a full heart and a full throat voice. These Gophers will not be DENIED!

Top Bottom