Minn vs Wisc roll call

I was there 2 years ago but won't make it this year. For those that go, let us know if they still have the high-class porta-a-potties in the concourses.

I was there 2 years ago but won't make it this year. For those that go, let us know if they still have the high-class porta-a-potties in the concourses.

:O ... they do?

Does that impact Iowa fan attendance / enthusiasm?

They still exist. Better that than traversing 80+ rows and mile long lines to take a piss like in Lincoln or Iowa City though.

Not sure that it really matters, especially when you really gotta go? Unless you sit down to pee??? :)

If you can only spend one night in a town when going on a gopher road trip, do you prefer the night before the game or the night after?

Section X row 17. Group of 9 but some are BADger fans. Wife is a U of M grad but some one her side still live there and we're doing Thanksgiving and the game with them.

If you can only spend one night in a town when going on a gopher road trip, do you prefer the night before the game or the night after?

Normally I would say you need to spend both nights. But for this game, if you have to choose, I would say the night after the game. We were at the Gopher/badger game in madison 2 years ago, and it was the same weekend (Thanksgiving). Friday night in madison was absolutely DEAD! Bars were empty. It was so boring we went back to our hotel room early and went to bed! Saturday evening after the game was better.

Heading to the "Shoe" instead to catch "The Game" on Saturday. Never been there before for a game.

Less common perhaps, but not weird. There are plenty of college stadiums that use letters instead of numbers (Illinois, Penn State, Alabama, Boston College, Ole Miss, Tennessee just to name a few).

Why were we in sections 109, 208, and 209 then?

So that's where your season tickets are.
Nope. Bought them from a Badger fan I went to high school with. If you are so convinced that I am a Badger fan then you can come see me. Will probably be at the Big 10 before hand.

Nope. Bought them from a Badger fan I went to high school with. If you are so convinced that I am a Badger fan then you can come see me. Will probably be at the Big 10 before hand.

Thanks for the invite, but I don't make a habit of hooking up with random dudes from the internet. I hear that Grindr is good for that sort of thing.

Thanks for the invite, but I don't make a habit of hooking up with random dudes from the internet. I hear that Grindr is good for that sort of thing.
Figures you seemed like your typical Internet tough guy. The only thing I was offering up was a beer. Of corse YOU would take it to grinder.

Figures you seemed like your typical Internet tough guy. The only thing I was offering up was a beer. Of corse YOU would take it to grinder.

Yes, meeting strangers from the internet always turns out wonderfully. Nothing bad has ever happened from that.

On this Thanksgiving Day, I am thankful that I'm secure enough to not go on message boards and repeatedly lie about my identity to get a rise out of strangers.

Yes, meeting strangers from the internet always turns out wonderfully. Nothing bad has ever happened from that.

On this Thanksgiving Day, I am thankful that I'm secure enough to not go on message boards and repeatedly lie about my identity to get a rise out of strangers.
I am fine with who I am and know where I stand. You are just and internet bully. I will be at the game cheering for the Gophers.

We've arrived in madison
7dadeff472defa87e159f18ea2ba24a7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom