Minn vs Wisc roll call

gophergv

Reaction score
I've got 7 in my group. Too late to buy in Minn section. Where are people sitting?

Just bought 2 tix (my son and me) on StubHub. Section W. Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We usually made the trip to Madtown and always at home. Until the BIG decided to schedule the game during Thanksgiving weekend. Family time for us as the kids/grand kids always come to Bayfield. At least we have fun watching the game together.

Sure hate to miss being there when the Gophers run over and grab the Axe this Saturday!!

Will be making the trip for the first time. Gonna work on getting tickets tonight. any suggestions? And what are people planning on doing pregame?

Six of us are heading to the land of cheese and drunk skunks on Friday. We got tickets through the U of M visitor allotment - section DD, just under the dump randall press box.

Early weather forecast for Madison: Chilly morning around 30 degrees, mostly sunny during the day with highs climbing into the mid 40's by kickoff, falling back into the mid 30's after the game. Bundle up, if there is a wind.

Early weather forecast for Madison: Chilly morning around 30 degrees, mostly sunny during the day with highs climbing into the mid 40's by kickoff, falling back into the mid 30's after the game. Bundle up, if there is a wind.

Much warmer than at TCF yesterday and it was plenty warm on the sunny side there.

Not quite buying the mid 40s. Looks more like mid to upper 30s to me. Should be sunny though with a light wind.

I'll be there, I think there are 5 or 6 in our group. I let the boys take care of the details (thanks, gentlemen) - so no clue where our seats are, but we got them through the U.

Surprised so many Gophers fans are risking it by making the trip. Three fans of opposing teams have been killed on the way into Camp Randall already this year.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Surprised so many Gophers fans are risking it by making the trip. Three fans of opposing teams have been killed on the way into Camp Randall already this year.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Those were drunken hunters and deer. The dead drunken hunters were undoubtably Badger fans. The Wisconsin deer? Maybe not so much.

Less common perhaps, but not weird. There are plenty of college stadiums that use letters instead of numbers (Illinois, Penn State, Alabama, Boston College, Ole Miss, Tennessee just to name a few).

Down in Iowa City they only have four sections, all by letter. I - O - W - A It helps the Iowegians be able to spell their state's name...they can only handle one letter.

You do realize that Wis. never lets the opponent sit together to form any kind of "support" group. The last two times, I drove to Madison all the opposition fans were spread throughout the stadium. Some in the upper sections on all four corners. I contacted the ticket office about this observation, and was told that is the home team's decision. They purposely spread opponent fans throughout the stadium. Just need to be loud regardless where our seat is located. Loud but not stupid. To much beer, to close to the stadium. Only place I have ever been hit with a beer can walking next to the stadium which was thrown from the top row inside.

Will be there with a decent sized group. Just bought (2) tickets in section DD via StubHub.

I'll be there, I think there are 5 or 6 in our group. I let the boys take care of the details (thanks, gentlemen) - so no clue where our seats are, but <b>we got them through the U.</b>

Certainly the best seats in the house then.

just got our tix in section X. Let's hope it's to see a gopher victory. been too long

Not quite buying the mid 40s. Looks more like mid to upper 30s to me. Should be sunny though with a light wind.

Time to hit refresh on your accuweather app.

My consecutive run of going to camp dumpall dating back to the early 90's is unfortunately going to end which should assure us of victory. Go Gophers!

Top Bottom