Where is the Broken Chair?

If anyone wants updates on the Chair going forward, they can follow the official twitter account. It's fairly active during football season and the crew behind the whole thing is in the midst of fundraising before this year's match-up.

I for one love the Chair. It's an organic trophy made by the people, which really is refreshing when looking at some of the other recent trophies in the Big Ten and across the country. It's quirky and unique, something that most trophies in college football are. It's especially nice since Minnesota and Nebraska have some history, with many games played between the two. Way more than Penn State, that's for sure. Having them as a divisional matchup for the last few years and including some memorable games like the one in 2014 only help make it more of a rivalry.

I love the Chair trophy. It's fun and used for a great cause. I hope it keeps growing. Thank you for the link to the twitter account! I hope we can get some more donations pouring in. Mark your calendar - Oct 18 @ Stub & Herb's for the Chair send off to Lincoln.

I AM PRO CHAIR. I DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS IT. BUILD A NEW TROPHY CASE, THIS IS HERE TO STAY.

If Frost doesn't approve, then he won't hype it up and his team will be blindsided by it.

Top Bottom