Mitch Leidner's Finale

Every Gopher fan wants to win the last 2 games and to see Mitch play great. To say otherwise is flat out wrong.

So, can GH handle a 15-hour blackout on the b#tching, moaning, and p%ssing about Mitch?

That will be as nice as all of a sudden your acute tinitis took a vacation for awhile, and you can actually hear yourself clearly without all the white noise.

:drink:

So, can GH handle a 15-hour blackout on the b#tching, moaning, and p%ssing about Mitch?

You could just not come on GH for 15-hours. Just sayin'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...there are a lot of posters here who want to see the Gophers get rolled the next two weeks because they want to see Claeys fired.

I don't see that as true either. Some trolls might think that, but no fan does. Do I think Claeys will survive four years here, no. But I hope he does and I hope it's because he wins 3 Big Ten Titles in a row. I honestly think we'll lose the next 2, but it's not what I want. And if we lose the next 2, then it's time to consider whether this season was a success and if the team is headed in the right direction. But I'd like to see the next 2 games before having that conversation.

For all the grief he has taken over the years, I hope he lights up NW and is carried off the field on the teams shoulders, a la Rudy.

For all the grief he has taken over the years, I hope he lights up NW and is carried off the field on the teams shoulders, a la Rudy.

And some would still complain he didn't look good enough being carried.

Did anyone listen to Mason on Kfan this week? He 100% supported the original point of this OP. The OP never attacked Mitch personally, all he said was he is excited for him to move on because he is a below average QB.

Mason used a golf handicap analogy, which I thought was really well said. Basically said Mitch is a 10 handicap so on his good days he is above average but when he is bad he makes it difficult to beat anyone. He also said that no TD passes in 144 pass attempts is simply unacceptable for a power five D1 QB, you can try to say that is all play calling but Mason didn't support that theory.

He also said that the coaching staff simply invested too much in this kid for too long because he is never going to be better than a 10 handicap.

Mitch does seem like a great kid and I've never heard him complain so I respect that a ton. However, I still stick to my points that it will be hopeful and exciting when then next QB era starts next season.

Hope he is able to go out on a good note today!

Did anyone listen to Mason on Kfan this week? He 100% supported the original point of this OP. The OP never attacked Mitch personally, all he said was he is excited for him to move on because he is a below average QB.

Mason used a golf handicap analogy, which I thought was really well said. Basically said Mitch is a 10 handicap so on his good days he is above average but when he is bad he makes it difficult to beat anyone. He also said that no TD passes in 144 pass attempts is simply unacceptable for a power five D1 QB, you can try to say that is all play calling but Mason didn't support that theory.

He also said that the coaching staff simply invested too much in this kid for too long because he is never going to be better than a 10 handicap.

Mitch does seem like a great kid and I've never heard him complain so I respect that a ton. However, I still stick to my points that it will be hopeful and exciting when then next QB era starts next season.

Hope he is able to go out on a good note today!

you were correct. Mitch was never going to be very good at his position. those in charge of making that decision have paid the price. are we done now?

you were correct. Mitch was never going to be very good at his position. those in charge of making that decision have paid the price. are we done now?

Again these seniors are going out with the third most wins in Gopher history. Could he have led the team to a few more wins? Yes, but the team also won some games because of his play and leadership.

Hallelujah! Mitch throws 4 picks on the road and now there is only 1 game left of this crap show!

Top Bottom