1 Win is all that matters this week, beat the Wildcats, and if you can go please go.

gopherdudepart2

Reaction score
We need fans at the game, and to stop dwelling on this coaching change nonsensical stuff and the close losses.
Yeah those losses sucked but there isn't a thing any of us could have done about it.
What we do need against the Wildcats is fans in the seats saying a thank you to the players the seniors leaving us. All of those Gophers that stuck with the program, brick by brick, made it into school, some that graduated, all the tough stuff with the coaching change, and those that busted their butts for the Gophers football. The horizon to me looks brighter because of the work and example these guys that put the work in set. The one's that stayed and saw things through, not the selfish one's that only thought about themselves, that backed out and bailed on the team. The true teammates like Pirsig and Leidner, and Myrick and Travis, and Wolitarsky. They stood up as brothers and stayed with it, thin times, bad and good.

We'll be there Saturday 11-19-16, come win,loss, snow or cold, even if it means cold feet. We have been blessed with great weather this year and a good amount of wins at home, this last game just remember to wear a few extra layers. Raise a beer or a hot chocolate and be in person live at the Bank. Go Gophers, Beat the Cats.

My group of 4 is in.

We need fans at the game, and to stop dwelling on this coaching change nonsensical stuff and the close losses.
Yeah those losses sucked but there isn't a thing any of us could have done about it.
What we do need against the Wildcats is fans in the seats saying a thank you to the players the seniors leaving us. All of those Gophers that stuck with the program, brick by brick, made it into school, some that graduated, all the tough stuff with the coaching change, and those that busted their butts for the Gophers football. The horizon to me looks brighter because of the work and example these guys that put the work in set. The one's that stayed and saw things through, not the selfish one's that only thought about themselves, that backed out and bailed on the team. The true teammates like Pirsig and Leidner, and Myrick and Travis, and Wolitarsky. They stood up as brothers and stayed with it, thin times, bad and good.

We'll be there Saturday 11-19-16, come win,loss, snow or cold, even if it means cold feet. We have been blessed with great weather this year and a good amount of wins at home, this last game just remember to wear a few extra layers. Raise a beer or a hot chocolate and be in person live at the Bank. Go Gophers, Beat the Cats.

Very well said! I has been a disappointing year but a lot better than many.

Us 6 will be there! (still recovering from Lincoln night life right now though)

Totally agree and love the positive attitude! Got atleast 3 from my group as well.

Of course I am going. Looking forward to this game and the weather. A high of 35 and windy. I wish it would be snowing. Weather games are the best.

Go Gophers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With a quarterback named "Clayton" and a receiver named "Austin", they are probably too "precious" to put out a strong effort in 35 degree Minny weather. Gophers by 10!!!

I'll be there, but I probably won't be able to fill my other seat.

Don't forget to bring layers

The wife and I are flying up from Houston for the game.

Temps in the 30's and windy, so make sure to bring layers for the game. I will be there, probably should wear snow boots as the concrete makes the feet cold. Keep your feet warm folks, as the concrete radiates the cold. I usually bring a piece of cardboard to stand on as it seems to help keep the feet warmer, learned that at the Wisconsin game. This team has played better football then they are given credit for.
History will show that the three losses so far have been against pretty good football teams. We play another good team in Northwestern on Saturday, so we need a good effort by fans(bring some noise) and the team.
Go Gopher, Beat the CATS!

If Dairy Queen were smart, they'd be giving away Dilly Bars for the students.

I'll be there with my son: Loud & Proud!

Top Bottom