Athletes Village Success

Skiumah77

Reaction score
I think right around the Time when the Athletic Village, this Gopher team will really take the next step and become a big time program.. I don't recall when it's supposed to be done but I think The season after it's finished is when Coughlin, Winfield , Johnson,Barber,Devers and the remaining True Freshman will all be Juniors and Brooks and Smith will be Seniors (If they don't get drafted before then). I think Claeys will still be the coach then and we will have a 10-2season and we will finished ranked and have a Top 25 Recruiting class mainly because of the Athletes village and we will lose in the Big ten Championship and make the Rose bowl and it will be our best season in a long time. Team is young now and should be talented by then.. I hope the athletes village really helps recruiting and we have a favorable schedule for the 2018-2019 seasons so I am optimistic about the athletes village

"I hope the athletes village really helps recruiting and we have a favorable schedule for the 2018-2019 seasons so I am optimistic about the athletes village"

Remember when poor recruiting was blamed on tractor pulls and monster truck shows at the Metrodome? Unfortunately, I do...

Top Bottom