Time and time again...

BleedGopher

Reaction score
It feels like tonight's back to back games happens all too often for us. We are on the cusp of a very big win, that raises eyebrows, gets the casual fan interested, gets a "signature win", etc. only to be so close, yet so far away and come away disappointed.

Then we flip the channel and watch one of our rivals pull off a massive upset at home, amazing night atmosphere and on we go.

Often its wisconsin, and at times Iowa, but this is an all too common back-to-back occurrence. It sucks.

Go Gophers!!

This coaching staff has no idea how to win big or finish a big win....
Every time they get close, they bottle up and just hope they dont
lose. But they lose every time.

It feels like tonight's back to back games happens all too often for us. We are on the cusp of a very big win, that raises eyebrows, gets the casual fan interested, gets a "signature win", etc. only to be so close, yet so far away and come away disappointed.

Then we flip the channel and watch one of our rivals pull off a massive upset at home, amazing night atmosphere and on we go.

Often its wisconsin, and at times Iowa, but this is an all too common back-to-back occurrence. It sucks.

Go Gophers!!

Bleed my good man. It is Gopher Football as we've known it for a half of century. The bad thing is the baby boomer's are dropping their support. Two of my friends tonight in their 60's said:
"That's it! " It had nothing to do with the coaches, players, etc. They're tired of losing and just plain fed up. They are the last of our group that had season tickets. So what was a good group of 12 couples 3 years ago is now down to zero. Sad to say the least.

Bleed my good man. It is Gopher Football as we've known it for a half of century. The bad thing is the baby boomer's are dropping their support. Two of my friends tonight in their 60's said:
"That's it! " It had nothing to do with the coaches, players, etc. They're tired of losing and just plain fed up. They are the last of our group that had season tickets. So what was a good group of 12 couples 3 years ago is now down to zero. Sad to say the least.

This is why Mr. Coyle needs to be working hard and smartly right now. There was great enthusiasm the last 3 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go Gophers!!

Yep.

I need to drink everclear to loosen up and dissolve the plague that's been building up for four or five decades before the next heart attack or stent is inserted. Then, I can start drinking the Koolaid again.

Make Gopher Football Great Again! Go Gophers!

The kids never quit and gave it their all!
Leidner is a real leader among the team.

We're well on our way to a bowl game which, if you would have asked during the Brewster years, we all would have been happy with that.

Leidner isn't a real leader among the team.

We're well on our way to another sh!tty bowl game which, if you would have asked during the Mason years, we all would have been calling for the coachs' head.

FIFY

We're well on our way to a bowl game which, if you would have asked during the Brewster years, we all would have been happy with that.

Brewster went to a bowl game 2 of the 4 years he was here.

That third down pass by Armstrong in the 4th quarter was unreal.

Cashman hit his throwing arm, and he still threw a 30 yard bullet across the field.

That single throw might've been the difference.

That third down pass by Armstrong in the 4th quarter was unreal.

Cashman hit his throwing arm, and he still threw a 30 yard bullet across the field.

That single throw might've been the difference.
That, and Myrick missing a sure pick 6 and they score later on the drive on 4th and 2

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

You sound like someone who gives out participation ribbons to their kids for coming in last place.

Top Bottom