Shooter: T. Denny likes Kaler but he’s not currently financially involved with the U

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Shooter:

University of Minnesota grad T. Denny Sanford, 80, the multimillionaire from St. Paul who Gophers boosters have been cultivating for a donation for their $166 million Athletes Village project, told the Pioneer Press this weekend that he likes university President Eric Kaler but he’s not currently financially involved with his alma mater. Seven years ago, Sanford gave $6 million for the Gophers Athletics Hall of Fame.

http://www.twincities.com/2016/11/1...ns-paul-molitor-open-to-using-more-analytics/

Go Gophers!!

Because T Denny is the only wealthy person in the world. There are no other wealthy people out there who might consider donating to the U of MN.

Oh, and by the way - to make a sale, you have to keep asking for the sale. If you make your pitch, and the buyer/client says "No," you come back with a different/better pitch, and you keep asking for the sale. Always Be Closing. Always be Closing.

The Gophers need to set their goals on winning the car. They can't be satisfied with winning the set of steak knives. (movie reference)

If the medical school becomes Sanford Health you can name the dollar amount.

Much like reading Sid's Column, this means that T.Denny is the only wealthy guy that Shooter knows. Oh and that Bleed might have a little obsession with Sanford too? :D

Yes there are many wealthy people in the state of Minnesota. Unfortunately only a few who will step up and make a difference while many sit back and simply say "its my money" and no one else's money, I earned it (despite the many people who worked for that individual to make the company successful.)" While many people have ties to Minnesota in one way or another, the loyalty isn't there to the University of Minnesota that basically represents Minnesota.

Much like reading Sid's Column, this means that T.Denny is the only wealthy guy that Shooter knows. Oh and that Bleed might have a little obsession with Sanford too? :D

I'm link agnostic. It's not my fault that Sid only has Harvey McKay, Shooter only has T Denny and Shama only has Jim Carter. As a linker, that's the hand I've been dealt.

Go Gophers!!

I'm link agnostic. It's not my fault that Sid only has Harvey McKay, Shooter only has T Denny and Shama only has Jim Carter. As a linker, that's the hand I've been dealt.

Go Gophers!!

:drink:

Top Bottom