Week 11 Other Games Thread

Michigan just gifted a penalty on a punt.

Frustrating as hell. I want chaos to end this stupid playoff.

Does a win out by The Pirate and his Cougars mean a playoff birth? It could. I'd love it...

Not sure what happened through 3 quarters, but Michigan has dominated since I started watching...

Sweet pick by Iowa. Michigan got a couple of big gifts today. Clemson loses, UW loses. Can Iowa complete the trifecta?

Beathard just threw a terrible pick. Iowa had to get about 20 yards for a FG to beat Meatchicken. Join the club.

Iowa Michigan getting interesting as Iowa approaches Field Goal range. Would be chaos for the CFP if 3 of the top teams all go down today.....nevermind....Bethard just chucked up an INT, looks like Michigan is going to survive.

Iowa is going to lose the same way the gophers did. Beathard threw a pick while driving them down the field

Ole Miss just beat #8 Texas A&M. Big change in the Top 10.

Iowa is going to lose the same way the gophers did. Beathard threw a pick while driving them down the field

Of course the big difference is that Iowa was driving for a winning field goal while we were trying to get the tie. But the pick was terrible, no real need to take that kind of shot right there.

Iowa just made the same exact mistake. Moving the ball well, all 3 time outs, NO urgency yet on a first down throw a low percentage hurried pass that gets picked. Basically game over unless they get a 3 and out and use their timeouts.

Beathard just threw a much more heartbreaking pick than Mitch. They only needed 3 to beat undefeated Michigan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course the big difference is that Iowa was driving for a winning field goal while we were trying to get the tie. But the pick was terrible, no real need to take that kind of shot right there.

Well duhh

Looks like an Alabama kind of year. It will be a major upset if anyone challenges them this year. Hate the SEC bias but everyone else has flaws.

Needing a bad call to beat a bad Iowa team at home is not a good look.

Michigan is going to lose. Iowa has the ball on the Michigan 35 with 1:23 left down 2...

Iowa almost in field goal range.....man this would be quite the day if Michigan goes down to.

Looks like an Alabama kind of year. It will be a major upset if anyone challenges them this year. Hate the SEC bias but everyone else has flaws.

Needing a bad call to beat a bad Iowa team at home is not a good look.

Iowa is going to win. Michigan just needed one first down.

You have to wonder if on the inside Herbstreit is loving the idea of Michigan losing.

I can see it now: Iowa wins tonight, Ohio St beats Michigan, and Penn St wins the Big Ten East. Wisconsin doesn't have to face MI or OSU and gets into the playoffs.

I can see it now: Iowa wins tonight, Ohio St beats Michigan, and Penn St wins the Big Ten East. Wisconsin doesn't have to face MI or OSU and gets into the playoffs.

No one is going to beat Alabama, especially Wisconsin. Any good defense can shut down their offense.

I'm not sue how I should feel about this. I really hate Michigan, I despise Iowa, and I don't want Wisconsin to go to the playoff. But I love the chaos that might force a real playoff.

First thing I thought of as they were lining up to kick the game winner.

Go Gophers!!

No one is going to beat Alabama, especially Wisconsin. Any good defense can shut down their offense.

Still. Just getting there is a huge accomplishment. Makes me sick to even think about it.

I just want to watch Lamar Jackson in the playoff. Louisville should be in the top 4 after this but we'll see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom