gophers northwestern game time

Reaction score
northwestern gophers game time and tv I say at 2:30 on ESPN any other guesses and predictions?

I was surprised the Purdue game was at 2:30, so without looking at the rest of the schedule, I'll go with 2:30 as well for this game too.

Go Gophers!!

I think it'll be a 2:30 game, although with hockey home that night, I wouldn't mind an 11 o'clock kickoff.

gt

Gophersports only indicates game time will be announced before 11/14.

Ohio State-Michigan State is at 11:00 on ABC/ESPN/ESPN2
Indiana-Michigan is at 2:30 on ABC/ESPN/ESPN2
Penn State-Rutgers is at 7:00 on BTN

Illinois-Iowa will be at 11:00 or 2:30 on BTN

No word yet on Gophers-Northwestern, Maryland-Nebraska or Wisconsin-Purdue.

They better figure this out and figure it out soon. Jay wants to know!

Where did you get info? I don't see this on any of the sites.

It'll be interesting, our game, is easily the best B1G matchup of the day!

I think Purdue Gives Northwestern a scare this week.

It on a 6 day hold and will be announce Sunday Morning. Could be announce late Saturday Night.

After the gophers beat Nebraska they will announce it's a 2:30pm start.

northwestern gophers gametime on November 19th and on what tv channel I say 2:30 on ESPN any other guesses and predictions?

Jay I predict 11am but hope for 2:30

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jay, please make sure you read the private message we sent you through the message board and the email we sent you yesterday.

Thank you,

GopherHole Staff

Jay, please make sure you read the private message we sent you through the message board and the email we sent you yesterday.

Thank you,

GopherHole Staff

I'll be acting as Jay's representation and legal counsel on this matter. Please direct all communication to my inbox.

Thanks,

Zep

I really want to read the pm and email.

Guys...please.

The Gopherhole admins simply sent him the secret time of kickoff and the announcers. They can't let trade secrets out like that.

You'll know soon enough.

Relax

Could you pm me the start time and sideline reporter info?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reading between the lines - I don't think Jay is doing this to be a troll or malicious. Let's give him some slack. I've dealt with situations like this before. I was working at a radio station in Wisconsin, and there was a local resident who liked to call up the station and talk to the announcers. He wasn't a bad guy - just doing the best he could with what he was given to work with. Other people at the station could be rude to him, but I tried to take a few minutes and talk to him. being nice to someone shouldn't be seen as a burden.

Reading between the lines - I don't think Jay is doing this to be a troll or malicious. Let's give him some slack. I've dealt with situations like this before. I was working at a radio station in Wisconsin, and there was a local resident who liked to call up the station and talk to the announcers. He wasn't a bad guy - just doing the best he could with what he was given to work with. Other people at the station could be rude to him, but I tried to take a few minutes and talk to him. being nice to someone shouldn't be seen as a burden.

Right- as myself and other stated a couple of weeks ago, this is not a case of trolling.

Right- as myself and other stated a couple of weeks ago, this is not a case of trolling.

We agree and completely understand. It's why we are trying to handle the situation privately to ensure Jay's appreciation for the weekly game time and announcers continues at the appropriate quantity.

Top Bottom