Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Step 1) "Loretta Lynch let Hillary go for political reasons!"
    Step 2) "Here's a Daily Caller article that shows Lisa Page admitted that Loretta Lynch let Hillary go for political reasons!"

(read actual transcript of testimony showing that she said no such thing)

Step 3) "Haha, you liberal idiots believe Lisa Page?!?!?!!"

Blog Entries

The Trump investigation is in year two and has dozens of charges, multiple indictments and multiple Trumpsters going to prison.

The R's have been investigating Hillary for 27 years and have nothing so far. But the cauldron boils soon! Very soon! #Quanon

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    The Trump investigation is in year two and has dozens of charges, multiple indictments and multiple Trumpsters going to prison.

The R's have been investigating Hillary for 27 years and have nothing so far. But the cauldron boils soon! Very soon! #Quanon

Meanwhile Pelosi says no impeachment. It was all a distraction. Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Angry View Post
    Meanwhile Pelosi says no impeachment. It was all a distraction. Hahaha
    It was all a distraction? We've been told for months it was a coup. Which one is true?

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    It was all a distraction? We've been told for months it was a coup. Which one is true?
    Well Page says it was a coup. So to the bureaucrats it was. I think most elected dems just wanted votes from the simple minded like yourself.

Well Page says it was a coup. So to the bureaucrats it was. I think most elected dems just wanted votes from the simple minded like yourself.
    Please let me know which page of the transcript has Page saying this. I linked it on Page 11 of this thread. Otherwise, I'll go ahead and assume you're poorly informed at best, or a liar at worst.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Good. Bring GWB down for doing 9/11!
    Let's get er done. At least Dick Cheney.

Lol @ howey, wtf, cruze, stock boy. The real collusion starting to be exposed for all to see. The wheels of justice sure move slowly, but it sure is satisfying.
    Lol @ hangry watching his hero Trump's presidency continue to fail while the people around him continue to go down for crimes committed under him.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJamesMD View Post
    You have to understand the power in this. If Hilary is indicted, she is bringing all of Washington DC down with her. She has stated this out in the open.
    She did? Link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    You don’t know that it doesn’t say exactly that, but what difference does it make? The point is that Hillary Dearest was saved by political influences rather than unbiased public servants. It is likely that these same influences had been working against Trump before, during, and after his transition to the presidency. But that’s not your concern.
    My man, same influences? Not at all. We can have an absolute field day with just things Trump has said on camera or folks he appointed or hire has said about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    My man, same influences? Not at all. We can have an absolute field day with just things Trump has said on camera or folks he appointed or hire has said about him.

The stupid things he said didn't spark this witchhunt.

I don't know why people who defend Hillary and defend the Mueller investigation feel such need to move the goalposts and change their argument endlessly.

Why is there such loyalty and devotion to this cause?

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_Loblaw View Post
    The stupid things he said didn't spark this witchhunt.

I don't know why people who defend Hillary and defend the Mueller investigation feel such need to move the goalposts and change their argument endlessly.

Why is there such loyalty and devotion to this cause?
    For those on the left, there is no bottom. They don't care how much they have to lie or move goal posts to get Trump. It's just pure hatred. Hate is not connected to reason.

Insurance policies, cow farts, and anti semitism oh my.

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    Step 1) "Loretta Lynch let Hillary go for political reasons!"
    Step 2) "Here's a Daily Caller article that shows Lisa Page admitted that Loretta Lynch let Hillary go for political reasons!"

(read actual transcript of testimony showing that she said no such thing)

Step 3) "Haha, you liberal idiots believe Lisa Page?!?!?!!"
    So- do you think that the FBI and DOJ were at all politically motivated to clear Clinton in 2016 or not? Use your own words. Thanks.