Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Default Is a Hillary indictment coming?

According to some sources, barring obstruction from the Justice Dept, yes:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...tion_case.html

I have no idea how valid this site is, other than what's on Wiki, but it's out there nonetheless.

Huma will probably take the fall on the emails. She and others may then roll over on Hillary and blow the Clinton Foundation wide open. This will take time. Right now she needs to win the Presidency to avoid jail. We don't typically jail Presidents.

Blog Entries

From the link:
    1. The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year.

2. The laptops of Clinton aides Cherryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time.

3. Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton's secret server on Anthony Weiner's laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature.

4. Sources within the FBI have told him that an indictment is "likely" in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, "barring some obstruction in some way" from the Justice Department.

5. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton's server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information had been taken from it.
    Kingdom Warriors

I enjoy the St. Paul papers editorial page; it's actually pretty conservative. This one was in there yesterday and had a good summation:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/c...28-column.html

The Clintons weren't skilled merchants. They weren't traders or manufacturers. The Clintons never produced anything tangible. They had no science, patents or devices to make them millions upon millions of dollars.

All they had to sell, really, was influence. And they used our federal government to leverage it.

If a presidential election is as much about the people as it is about the candidates, then we'll learn plenty about ourselves in the coming days, won't we?

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard View Post
    I enjoy the St. Paul papers editorial page; it's actually pretty conservative. This one was in there yesterday and had a good summation:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/c...28-column.html
    A) Reagan made millions of dollars in speaking fees after leaving office. What did he have to sell? Was he a trader or a manufacturer?

B) Does it not strike people as odd that:
    - Despite not even knowing there had been an FBI investigation until a couple of days ago, Fox News of all people suddenly has 2 separate sources telling them an indictment is near?
    - Despite Comey saying in July that the Clinton server HADN'T been hacked, suddenly they think it had been based on some emails on Weiner's laptop?
    - The Fox sources, who 2 days ago had told Fox nothing, have intimate knowledge of BOTH the Foundation and email server investigations?
    - THe WSJ report said 4 field offices were involved in the investigation and then Fox says that the investigation was more expansive than reported because multiple offices were involved?
    - While the WSJ report that alerted Fox News to the investigation said a couple of days ago that the Samuelson and Mills laptops had been excluded from the Foundation investigation, suddenly FBI agents are combing through the?
    - The sources are saying Wikileaks evidence is contributing, despite the fact that we've all seen that there's no evidence of influence peddling in those emails?

A Hillary presidency is coming, not an indictment.

Quote Originally Posted by beatles View Post
    A Hillary presidency is coming, not an indictment.
    Or we may have a Hillary presidency and and indictment. I heard someone state this pretty well this morning- A vote today for Hillary is about as smart as a vote for Nixon in 1975. Yes, I have the year right.

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    A) Reagan made millions of dollars in speaking fees after leaving office. What did he have to sell? Was he a trader or a manufacturer?
    What office was Reagan holding when he did it? Was Nancy the SOS? Was he selling influence? Nope - he had none to offer. That the problem with the Clintons- Hillary and Bill we CLEANING UP to the tune of $200 million while Hillary was SOS.

B) Does it not strike people as odd that:
    - Despite not even knowing there had been an FBI investigation until a couple of days ago, Fox News of all people suddenly has 2 separate sources telling them an indictment is near? Nope. There are modern day Mark Felts in the FBI who have decided that they have to step up. They tell Fox because they are the only major outlet that will tell the story.
    - Despite Comey saying in July that the Clinton server HADN'T been hacked, suddenly they think it had been based on some emails on Weiner's laptop?
    - The Fox sources, who 2 days ago had told Fox nothing, have intimate knowledge of BOTH the Foundation and email server investigations?
    - THe WSJ report said 4 field offices were involved in the investigation and then Fox says that the investigation was more expansive than reported because multiple offices were involved?
    - While the WSJ report that alerted Fox News to the investigation said a couple of days ago that the Samuelson and Mills laptops had been excluded from the Foundation investigation, suddenly FBI agents are combing through the?The FBI had conditionally agreed to dispose of them- then they decided not to- perhaps because they have found lies in the testimony of the two- which waives their immunity.
    - The sources are saying Wikileaks evidence is contributing, despite the fact that we've all seen that there's no evidence of influence peddling in those emails? Where have you been- Mars? The Wiki stuff is full of influence peddling references- but remember they now have sources that are talking and probably providing much better information than Wiki.
    Also know that Clinton's server was hacked by 5 foreign entities. None of them have revealed her emails. What does that tell you? She is going to get blackmailed if she gets in office and survives indictment.

I'm really looking forward to another Clinton Presidency. Hopefully the country can do as well under Hillary as it did Bill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

She'll skate, like she always does. No way will she get indicted after she wins this election.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    I'm really looking forward to another Clinton Presidency. Hopefully the country can do as well under Hillary as it did Bill.

2 for 2 on impeachments. 2 for 2 on perjury charges. Perhaps 2 for 2 on defeating Hillary Care and maybe an R congress will force conservative legislation during her year and a half in office.

Quote Originally Posted by SelectionSunday View Post
    She'll skate, like she always does. No way will she get indicted after she wins this election.
    She has a special problem this time. They have her pals in the ringer. They are going to start to squeal and the FBI will revolt if she isn't indicted. This isn't just the emails- they might let her slide on that. It's the Foundation and the pay for play. People are going to talk to avoid prison. She may well win the election though. I caught a glimpse of ABC and CBS News this morning- crickets on this. They will attempt to celebrate the Cubs win and talk about David Duke for 5 more days.

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    2 for 2 on impeachments. 2 for 2 on perjury charges. Perhaps 2 for 2 on defeating Hillary Care and maybe an R congress will force conservative legislation during her year and a half in office.
    Why is it important to convict her before she's convicted? Is it because saying she's a criminal is as close as you will get to her ever being proven to actually be a criminal?

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    Why is it important to convict her before she's convicted? Is it because saying she's a criminal is as close as you will get to her ever being proven to actually be a criminal?

I can't convict her. This will be a test of the American justice system. Anyone that can fog a mirror can see what has happened here, that she ran the Foundation as pay for play and that she mishandled classified information. Both felonies. We already know you don't care. I'm just telling you what I think could happen if we have justice. You are telling me that you are quite confident that the Dems have rigged things. That may be true and if so - in an odd sort of way, you agree with Trump on this. This is a shameful episode in our history.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    On the off chance your fever dream comes true, Tim Kaine is the most competent of any of the 4 people on the ticket.