Ex-Baylor Title IX : “hundreds” of women reported sexual assault - 60 Minutes VIA..

Iceland12

Reaction score
..The Comeback.

A fine Baptist Institution of Learning?

"60 Minutes Sports aired an investigative piece on Tuesday night focusing on the sexual assault scandal taking place at Baylor University.

Patty Crawford, the former Title IX coordinator at Baylor, alleged that “hundreds” of women came to her with claims of sexual assault during her less than two years on the job.

ARMEN KETEYIAN: You were hired in November of 2014. How many women came into your office during that two year period and alleged some form of sexual assault or sexual violence that were students at Baylor.

PATTY CRAWFORD: Hundreds. Hundreds...

Crawford also alleged that Baylor had no programs in place for dealing with sexual assault prior to her hiring.

ARMEN KETEYIAN: There were no specific policies in place at all?

PATTY CRAWFORD: Absolutely not, and it took nine months for me to get my policy passed.

She also had issues gaining access to police reports that victims claimed were filed.

I was told by many– women and complainants that I worked with, that they had filed police reports, whether it was with Baylor Police, Waco Police, but I was having a very hard time getting access to those reports, even though these cases have been closed.

Crawford also insinuated a “lack of institutional control” at Baylor, which is what doomed Penn State during the Jerry Sandusky child rape scandal.

ARMEN KETEYIAN: Was it institutional failure right up to the– the highest levels at Baylor?

PATTY CRAWFORD: Absolutely. There were a lot of people like me at the university that did not want these things happening and were fighting for it but they didn’t have the power or the authority and they were not heard. That is institutional. What drives a culture? It’s the top. And that was the hardest thing for me to come to grips with, was after all of this the discrimination became so clear even against me.
..."

http://thecomeback.com/ncaa/baylor-title-ix-hundreds-sexual-assault.html

I've been telling y'all for months what scumbags these people at Baylor are.

Is scumbag the Texan word for Rapists? Of course, PSU had a ceremony to celebrate a coach who covered for a Pedophile.

Top Bottom