Jay Johnson on Seth Green: From where he was in Jan to today is "really exciting"

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Jay Johnson on Seth Green: From where he was in Jan to today is "really exciting"

per Joe:

Seth Green continues to run the scout team during this redshirt season.

“I think from where Seth was when he got here last January to where he is now is really exciting,” offensive coordinator Jay Johnson said.

“I think his throwing and all that has greatly improved, and he’s always been very sharp mentally. I’m telling him to prepare like he’s the starter because there’s going to be an opportunity for somebody here come next year. So it’s good to see him really prepare like he is the guy. I think that’ll pay off for him down the road.”

http://www.startribune.com/gophers-...practice-might-play-against-purdue/399578841/

Go Gophers!!

They always say this kind of thing but I'm hping they're right.

whoever is qb next year will be an improvement on mitch's ceiling - croft/green both have higher ceilings in jay's system

whoever is qb next year will be an improvement on mitch's ceiling - croft/green both have higher ceilings in jay's system

At least we hope that is the case. Until we actually see these guys on the field there is really no way to know how they will do. But yeah in theory they should have higher ceilings.

per Joe:

Seth Green continues to run the scout team during this redshirt season.

“I think from where Seth was when he got here last January to where he is now is really exciting,” offensive coordinator Jay Johnson said.

“I think his throwing and all that has greatly improved, and he’s always been very sharp mentally. I’m telling him to prepare like he’s the starter because there’s going to be an opportunity for somebody here come next year. So it’s good to see him really prepare like he is the guy. I think that’ll pay off for him down the road.”

http://www.startribune.com/gophers-...practice-might-play-against-purdue/399578841/

Go Gophers!!

My chili is getting warm....

Top Bottom