stay classy badger fans

Yes and for all we know there could have been a whole section of fans that wanted these two jerk offs kicked out right away. I hope that terrible behavior like this transcends which football team you like.
For the record I was guilty of piling on aka poking the bear named Olddoc by associating these two guys with Badger fandom and I'm sorry about that.

Why the heck was that post ban worthy? You may not agree, but I don't get the freak out. Jeez, we're all a little sensitive these days. Oh, and thankfully "hate speech" is not a crime.

You are correct that hate speech isn't a crime and I stand corrected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why the heck was that post ban worthy? You may not agree, but I don't get the freak out. Jeez, we're all a little sensitive these days. Oh, and thankfully "hate speech" is not a crime.
The ban is more of a case of, 'death by a thousnd cuts', this was just the last one! olddoc had been a pain for awhile.

Free speech rights from kids getting attention by being outrageous.
Bad taste yes, but still it is what kids do.
And I am an aging leftie who loves Obama.
But it gives an opportunity to Gopher fans to vent their frustrations seeing a WI stadium filled with 80,000 +, playing a night game on national TV between #7 and #11.
And the home team wins in OT.
Something that has never happened in the life times of most gopher fans.

Wow. What a complete idiot.

I'm a Badger fan and was tired of olddoc's schtick.

As for the topic of this thread - you can choose to judge an entire fanbase by two idiots if you want to. I think the Badger fanbase is pretty similar to most - majority of good people who like to have a fun time mixed in with some real idiots.

The thing is, I don't know why Badger fans (or fans of any other team) come over here to talk crap. If they have a question or something or offer a polite insight, I get it. I don't think I've ever posted on an opponent's board. Why would I?

The thing is, I don't know why Badger fans (or fans of any other team) come over here to talk crap. If they have a question or something or offer a polite insight, I get it. I don't think I've ever posted on an opponent's board. Why would I?

I don't think I've ever come here to talk crap, and try to stay out of the negativity that pops up. I like following the Badgers, Gophers and Big Ten in general. I have no problem with opposing teams fans posting on other message boards as long as it's to talk football rather than to troll or stir things up. I have a problem with those that pretend to be fans of the home team but take veiled shots at the program. That's why I at least threw "Badgers" in my username, as opposed to the trolls that will make their handle something to do with the Gophers just to crap on the program.

I don't think I've ever come here to talk crap, and try to stay out of the negativity that pops up. I like following the Badgers, Gophers and Big Ten in general. I have no problem with opposing teams fans posting on other message boards as long as it's to talk football rather than to troll or stir things up. I have a problem with those that pretend to be fans of the home team but take veiled shots at the program. That's why I at least threw "Badgers" in my username, as opposed to the trolls that will make their handle something to do with the Gophers just to crap on the program.

Minnesota Badger is a cool dude. Definitely worth sharing a beer with even though I don't have a high regard for a lot of their fan base.

I wasn't necessarily accusing anyone of anything. I just find it odd when fans of other teams just come over to talk crap. I like hearing responsible viewpoints from fans of opposing teams. Helps educate me and I don't follow the game as assiduously as I did in the past. For the record, I try not to talk crap about other teams on this board.

Insecurity.

This wasn't free speech, but hate speech, which is a crime. I wouldn't be surprised if the FBI interviews those involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah they're too busy looking through 650,000 emails they found on a pedophile's computer relating to a verified criminal who is running for president

I'm "okay" with the students leaving that way. Both candidates are total crap. There shouldn't be really anything bothersome about that. South Park said it best when they labeled this election as "It's a Giant ****** vs A Turd Sandwich". The Obama thing on the other hand is a little bit different. You can't just go around doing and saying that, in this example, the president should be lynched. Wether you agree with the president's policies or not, he's still the president and you shouldn't be doing that sort of thing.

I'll take you one step further. It doesn't even matter that he's president, only in the sense that people will recognize the caricature. Rather, if they had most anyone of any color in a noose it'd be beyond tacky.

Top Bottom