stay classy badger fans

Go4

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Thinking this was another shot at showing their "diversity" at football games...

shabazz_wide-ae4acfbf21fdc8a924f62c264667a88142116f9e.jpg

I respect their football program. A lot of their fan base are total guttersnipes.

As much as I don't like Obama and Hillary that's as classless as it gets ..

I was FLOORED when I saw this. I can't believe someone would that. I'm not super PC, but this is just disgusting. At least they were asked to leave:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It appears that my initial misread of the thread title as 'Stay Cheezy Badger Fans' wasn't far off.

Free speech rights from kids getting attention by being outrageous.
Bad taste yes, but still it is what kids do.
And I am an aging leftie who loves Obama.
But it gives an opportunity to Gopher fans to vent their frustrations seeing a WI stadium filled with 80,000 +, playing a night game on national TV between #7 and #11.
And the home team wins in OT.
Something that has never happened in the life times of most gopher fans.

But it gives an opportunity to Gopher fans to vent their frustrations seeing a WI stadium filled with 80,000 +, playing a night game on national TV between #7 and #11.

Are you trying to justify this as gopher fans being salty about Wisconsins success? Pretty sure the person who first tweeted has no affiliation to the gophers and the comments responding to the tweet aren't gopher fans upset about Wisconsin playing in a night game. You have far bigger issues if you think that is even remotely ok.

Your response is disgusting, yet expected. There were numerous games with 80K this college football season (and many with much more than your 80K) and this is the first game where people dressed up as other human beings with a noose around their neck. Your response says a lot about you as a person, and this issue goes way beyond college athletics.

Go Gophers!!

I see he is banned now. Nothing more pathetic than spending this much time here pretending he's a Gophers fan when he obviously isn't.

I'm "okay" with the students leaving that way. Both candidates are total crap. There shouldn't be really anything bothersome about that. South Park said it best when they labeled this election as "It's a Giant ****** vs A Turd Sandwich". The Obama thing on the other hand is a little bit different. You can't just go around doing and saying that, in this example, the president should be lynched. Wether you agree with the president's policies or not, he's still the president and you shouldn't be doing that sort of thing.

Wow you truly need help. Mods this is a ban worthy post. Don't bother coming back we can all tell by your writing style who you're. For all we know they could've been Husker fans doubt it but possible

Good bye troll doc. Not surprised it took a Badger related thread for him to finally cross the line.

This entire thread should be moved to the off topic board. Nothing about this topic relates to Gopher Football.

This entire thread should be moved to the off topic board. Nothing about this topic relates to Gopher Football.

so now you get to tell us what we get to discuss on our board? rock on bro!

and skim the page, there is a ton of college football discussion on this board, not just gopher football. should we not talk about the michigan being undefeated because it has nothing to do about the gophers? oh, and it looks like the two badger fans who weighed in on this thread aren't as appalled at their fans behavior as they should be.

so now you get to tell us what we get to discuss on our board? rock on bro!

and skim the page, there is a ton of college football discussion on this board, not just gopher football. should we not talk about the michigan being undefeated because it has nothing to do about the gophers? oh, and it looks like the two badger fans who weighed in on this thread aren't as appalled at their fans behavior as they should be.

For the record, I do not condone this. It was wrong, tasteless and hateful. What's so wrong with keeping political chatter out of sports forums?

For the record, I do not condone this. It was wrong, tasteless and hateful. What's so wrong with keeping political chatter out of sports forums?

this is on your fan base, not the election. and this is our board, not yours. what's so wrong with knowing one's place?

this is on your fan base, not the election. and this is our board, not yours. what's so wrong with knowing one's place?

80,000 Badger fans? There were at least 10,000 Husker fans, maybe more. Think about this. You'll never win a National Championship in football.

This wasn't free speech, but hate speech, which is a crime. I wouldn't be surprised if the FBI interviews those involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why the heck was that post ban worthy? You may not agree, but I don't get the freak out. Jeez, we're all a little sensitive these days. Oh, and thankfully "hate speech" is not a crime.

1. How is it the fault of every fan in the stadium? It's on the 2 jack wagons who came in costume.
2. Let's hope there are no giant f--- sticks in our fan base who think this is funny and want to give it a try.
3. Have you seen some of the signs that have popped up on Game Day?

North Metro candidate for State Representative that said it's' Lynching time

I'm "okay" with the students leaving that way. Both candidates are total crap. There shouldn't be really anything bothersome about that. South Park said it best when they labeled this election as "It's a Giant ****** vs A Turd Sandwich". The Obama thing on the other hand is a little bit different. You can't just go around doing and saying that, in this example, the president should be lynched. Whether you agree with the president's policies or not, he's still the president and you shouldn't be doing that sort of thing.

We have a candidate for the state house, his name is Nolan West and he said the same thing about the president it's lynching time, in a facebook post, then deleted these old posts after resigning his job from the Minnesota State legislature.The guys is still running to represent the district and will probably win so don't be surprised that there are sympathisers and immature people like this everywhere. One's that even want to be elected to the Minnesota State House.

Doesn't matter if you agree with the President, or candidates themselves, but making comments like that goes beyond free speech or good decorum. Not to completely absolve the Wisconsin fans that did that(because this election has brought out the lowest common denominator), but wearing a noose even if you think it is funny is not a good idea on any level. It's in poor taste no matter how much you dislike a candidate to say these things or even wear this type of costume. Sometimes if it smells like rotten fish, then you should probably avoid the behavior.

Why the heck was that post ban worthy? You may not agree, but I don't get the freak out. Jeez, we're all a little sensitive these days. Oh, and thankfully "hate speech" is not a crime.

I think it has something to do with his collection of posts. He's obviously not a Gophers fan that was simply here to tell us how wrong we always are.

Top Bottom