Philip Nelson to date...

Great Plains Gopher

Reaction score
Not bad. 16th in nation - 68% completions, 2124 yards, 13 TDs, 6 interceptions.

Dude, she dumped you. You want to stalk her Facebook page late at night, go right ahead, just don't post about it.........

Honestly, not bad. We have not had a traditional QB since Sauter in watching the Gophers. Ofcourse he had to run the triple option his senior year so who knows...SCREW U ELLIOT or whatever the hell his name was! I became a self made Gopher fan in I believe 91-92. First game at the dome was a loss to Pitt! 14-13. I was hooked after that. My dad thought it would "pass" but it never did:) Never graduated from the "U" or even called it my alma mater for 2 years. I still love this University and love this great state. I will love and appreciate the young men who come through those Golden Gates on Saturday! Bottom line is, WE NEED TO RECRUIT!!!

Dude, she dumped you. You want to stalk her Facebook page late at night, go right ahead, just don't post about it.........

So true...Gopherhole needs to have a way we can know what a thread is about before clicking on it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After he went 15 for 17 passes for 246 yards and 3 TDs in the first half in his 1st career home start, I thought MN had found its Drew Brees.

ECU has averaged 20.4 points a game in their last five games (all losses). The Gophers have averaged 25.8 points per game in their last five games.

My favorite PN9 moment was recently when the topic of him demanding playing time came up on here and his dad posted "he isn't that kind of kid". Priceless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a cheerleader?
a11c2c3568829bb08dfc7dcdb5630215.jpg

Top Bottom