PSU at Purdue
Northwestern at OSU
Washington at Utah
Baylor at Texas
Nebraska at wisconsin
Auburn at Ole Miss
Clemson at Fla St
etc.

Stan; the Cal vs. USC game tonight could end-up being a hell-of-a-game. To bad it's a 9:30 kick-off.

Two unexpected things that wouldn't surprise me this weekend:

1) Washington loses to Utah on the road
2) Northwestern makes things difficult for Ohio State

Should be another good weekend of games and expect to see the playoff field get pared down even more.

Two unexpected things that wouldn't surprise me this weekend:

1) Washington loses to Utah on the road
2) Northwestern makes things difficult for Ohio State

Should be another good weekend of games and expect to see the playoff field get pared down even more.

I wouldn't be shocked if Florida St beats Clemson too.

Utah might just beat Washington and finish off the Pac12 for a playoff bid. Northwestern will get blown out by Ohio St. They are due for a letdown and Ohio St will be pissed after last week. I bet they win by 40+. I'd be happy to be wrong. I'm no believer in Florida St, but Clemson is due to lose a game. Could be they get upset by South Carolina later this year. How about MSU actually playing a real game and giving Michigan trouble. I wouldn't be surprised if it was close, but Michigan St has been flat out awful this year, so probably not.

I'm guessing Wisconsin defense exposes Huskers offense and Badgers win 20-10 or something very low scoring. I'm not a big Tommy Armstrong fan (although he is better than the guy before him), so I think they will get shutdown on offense.

Pitt just scored on a tackle (lined up as a TE) end around

I'm guessing Wisconsin defense exposes Huskers offense and Badgers win 20-10 or something very low scoring. I'm not a big Tommy Armstrong fan (although he is better than the guy before him), so I think they will get shutdown on offense.

They are really getting beat up at linebacker with Cichy out, Beigel not 100%. Their scheme is so good it might not make any difference. Smart players = plug and play.

They are really getting beat up at linebacker with Cichy out, Beigel not 100%. Their scheme is so good it might not make any difference. Smart players = plug and play.

When did Cichy get hurt? I didn't see that. He played against Ohio State, so must have been against Iowa. I didn't want much football last week as I was at our game and busy the rest of the day. Crazy how good Cichy is for a walk-on that played at a historically poor football school in MN.

Navy getting it handed to them. 42-14 in the 2nd quarter. USF has over 400 yards of offense already.

Navy getting it handed to them. 42-14 in the 2nd quarter. USF has over 400 yards of offense already.

What roster would take, ours or South Florida's? Just me, but I would take South Florida's.If we had Flowers at QB we would be undefeated.

spartans put 7 up early on michigan.

purdue playing psu tough, they seem to be playing better with interim hc

So much for the Tom Herman hype. Houston down 21-3 to UCF at halftime.

Michigan opening it up on MSU. 27-10 at half.

17-14 Virginia over Louisville with 3:12 to go in the 3rd. Hard to see the Cav's holding onto that lead.

And PSU up 31-17 in the 3rd.

Virginia converts the 2 to go up 25-24 over Louisville with 1:57 left in the game!

Beautiful throw and catch to put Louisville up 32-25 with 13 seconds left. Lamar Jackson is a beast.

Penn State just throttling Purdue, 62-24. 7.7 ypc for the Lions.

Top Bottom