• Love them

Votes: 38 71.7%
  • Hate them

Votes: 15 28.3%

• Total voters

Stan

Reaction score
Gopheralls, love them or hate them?

They seem to be everywhere now. I can't tell if I like them or not.

Victoria3.png

What's to hate?! The real debate is one strap or two...sort of like the backpack debate in high school.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

overalls scream 'midwestern' and i'd rather project an image that we're 'northern' so im not wild about them

Fine on the college kids, particularly the gals.

Have always hated these as they look ridiculous on middle and older age adults.... ala all Wisconsin, Iowa sports fans, and North Dakota hockey fans.

Deferring from the vote though.

Heck ya! Last time I was in a Twins Cities Fleet Farm........there they were!!

Agreed! No clue why non-students have a desire to wear them.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I do not mind them on anyone.

Then again I do not know much about fashion. As I walk around downtown at lunch it astounds me that suddenly half the males feel the need to wear the dress pant version of skinny jeans with super tight shirts. Some of these hotshots are now sporting the "flood" pants with the light brown shoes and stupid goofy socks..

They all have the same look. Tight pants, low belt with back fat and the gut being held back by the overly tight shirt. (and maybe a stupid looking beard) I am not sure how some of these people can even bend over or sit down in their office chairs without cutting off circulation.

It is especially awful when the person in question is 20-50 pounds overweight, and they still chose to wear "slim fit' clothes. This reminds me of the muffintop era.

In protest we should start wearing overalls again (maybe Gopheralls) like the farmers used to do, but in the professional workplace. It would be about as appropriate as these clown clothes the Hubert White crowd is wearing downtown now, and a lot more comfortable.

They're great.

Unless someone is being a dick about it and ruining it for someone else, hard to complain about them showing their colors in a positive way.

I do not mind them on anyone.

Then again I do not know much about fashion. As I walk around downtown at lunch it astounds me that suddenly half the males feel the need to wear the dress pant version of skinny jeans with super tight shirts. Some of these hotshots are now sporting the "flood" pants with the light brown shoes and stupid goofy socks..

They all have the same look. Tight pants, low belt with back fat and the gut being held back by the overly tight shirt. (and maybe a stupid looking beard) I am not sure how some of these people can even bend over or sit down in their office chairs without cutting off circulation.

It is especially awful when the person in question is 20-50 pounds overweight, and they still chose to wear "slim fit' clothes. This reminds me of the muffintop era.

In protest we should start wearing overalls again (maybe Gopheralls) like the farmers used to do, but in the professional workplace. It would be about as appropriate as these clown clothes the Hubert White crowd is wearing downtown now, and a lot more comfortable.

This is a great rant and pretty much nailed the young hipster professional look.

Guess I'm neutral. I personally wouldn't wear them but don't particularly care if anyone else does. If they're cheering for the Gophers and not a dick then I can't ask for much more.

I like them - if people would stop the stupid one-strap fad and strap them both up as God intended.

I don't want to brag but.... I wore those Gopheralls in 2006. One of the first to wear them on our campus, no lie!

Love em on girls, hate em on boys. But I can't vote twice, so 'Love em.'

I would think it would be the opposite. Let the dudes cover themselves up in big boxy overalls.

I know it gets cold there as the season goes on, but you can't beat a gameday dress during the early season games.

TZBEglk.jpg

If the students are into the overalls fad and in some way it contributes to their fandom and continued attendance along with the general atmosphere, I'm all for it.

I don't hate them, but I would never spend that much money on a pair.

Top Bottom