northwestern gophers gametime November 19th

Thank goodness!! Another one of these. I predict Keith Jackson on the call with Joe Theismann doing color and Lesley Visser on the sidelines.

Not to get too into the weeds, but why are you so obsessed with the channel we're on and the announcers, and so against punctuation?

FWIW, I predict we'll be on Bravo at 8pm with Andy Cohen on PBP and Tom Colicchio as the color man.

Check back after the Nov. 12 games.

With the crap list of games on Nov. 19, they're going to take their sweet time setting the times.

Iowa at Illinois
Indiana at Michigan
Ohio State at Michigan State
Northwestern at Minnesota
Maryland at Nebraska
Wisconsin at Purdue
Penn State at Rutgers

and you twitter stalked nadine about this same stupid topic. very weird.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Maybe he is a bit ... off...

I haven't seen a person on GopherHole this excited about something like [email protected] is about TV & announcer times is since Kyle Kessel was about recruiting......

GIF-abandon-thread-classic-disgusted-do-not-want-Misfits-Rudy-Wade-GIF.gif

It'll be on HGTV at 11am on Friday. Jack Buck and Pat Summerall in the booth, with Jack Gifford on the sideline.

when will be find out tv for gophers game on November 19th any idea?

Kick time will be announced either 11/7 or 11/14.

It will be 11/14 if the conference decides to put the game on a six-day hold for scheduling, otherwise it'll be 11/7. TV will likely be announced on 11/14 regardless.

You are creepy.

:clap:

I like the cut of this guy's jib.

By the way many people are saying that the game will be a 7pm ABC prime time game. Announcers are Herbstreit and the other guy. I confirmed it with a very credible source. Believe me, it will be a tremendous game.

:clap:

I like the cut of this guy's jib.

By the way many people are saying that the game will be a 7pm ABC prime time game. Announcers are Herbstreit and the other guy. I confirmed it with a very credible source. Believe me, it will be a tremendous game.

Where'd you hear this? I'm hearing a midnight kickoff on Lifetime with Paul Hornung and Jimmy "the Greek" Snyder along with Rita Moreno on the sidelines.

Where'd you hear this? I'm hearing a midnight kickoff on Lifetime with Paul Hornung and Jimmy "the Greek" Snyder along with Rita Moreno on the sidelines.

Wrong.

Many people are saying, from what I'm hearing, a lot of people are saying B1G won't air their games on Lifetime since they keep messing with the air times for Unsolved Mysteries re-runs with Dennis Forina. It's a disaster.

After doing a little light digging I think we should take it easy on Jay. He's genuinely curious and we'll fill him in once we get our answer.

If he keeps stalking Nadine he'll find himself getting filled in regularly at Stillwater.

After doing a little light digging I think we should take it easy on Jay. He's genuinely curious and we'll fill him in once we get our answer.

Correct. Found his Facebook profile...let's stop making fun of Jay.

Wrong.

Many people are saying, from what I'm hearing, a lot of people are saying B1G won't air their games on Lifetime since they keep messing with the air times for Unsolved Mysteries re-runs with Dennis Forina. It's a disaster.

I'm really disappointed that nobody recognized the obvious Trump reference.

Top Bottom