Position Chart for Illinois

Stinks that Pirsig is still listed as out. What's the deal with Richardson? Hadn't heard he might miss this one (but I admittedly haven't been combing through injury reports).

On coaches show this afternoon, Claeys said that Richardson came in on Sunday with headaches, so he is in concussion protocol. Pretty much said that they'd know for sure by Thursday whether he was cleared or not.

Just guessing (no info at all), but I'm guessing he'll be out for this week & back for Purdue.

On coaches show this afternoon, Claeys said that Richardson came in on Sunday with headaches, so he is in concussion protocol. Pretty much said that they'd know for sure by Thursday whether he was cleared or not.

Just guessing (no info at all), but I'm guessing he'll be out for this week & back for Purdue.

That is a shame about Richardson if it does turn out that he can't play.

:(

Doogie said on his segment on KSTP that Richardson is far enough along in the protocol that it's likely he'll play on Saturday. Also was funny to hear Doogie correct Joe Schmit, who was talking about "Trevor" Lingen's season ending injury.

Doogie said on his segment on KSTP that Richardson is far enough along in the protocol that it's likely he'll play on Saturday. Also was funny to hear Doogie correct Joe Schmit, who was talking about "Trevor" Lingen's season ending injury.

He should probably sit out. Don't want to risk re-injury.

Every "lead" sports anchor in town is clueless when it comes to the Gophers. And that includes Rosen, who once asked Claeys on the radio, "Do you ever use guys like Ron Johnson or Marcus Sherels to help you recruit?"

I'm 100% sure somebody has already asked this, but can Lingen apply for a medical RS?

I'm 100% sure somebody has already asked this, but can Lingen apply for a medical RS?

Policy is not playing in > 30% of games, and not playing past the 50% mark of the regular season. Playing in game 7 would seem to be a disqualifier.

Policy is not playing in > 30% of games, and not playing past the 50% mark of the regular season. Playing in game 7 would seem to be a disqualifier.
Do the B1G championship, national semifinals, and national championship game count? If so, we'll be at 15 games and the 7th well be under 50%.

Had to be said [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Will our Oline be able to handle the big athletic Illini DLine is my biggest question.

Top Bottom