purdue gophers game announcers on November 5th

Did we find out who the announcers are yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Purdue-Minnesota game announcers on BTN will be:

Cory Provus and Glen Mason

who is the play by play annoucer for Purdue Minnesota on Saturday?

Hey! How you doing? I saw you walking down the street yesterday...I said hello. You may not remember though...you seemed kinda busy talking to yourself.
You should thank TJ Gopher by the way... and Thanks TJ from me too!!

If you are predicting Matt Millen...he is not an announcer. He's your drunk and befuddled uncle who just "shows up". God, what an idiot.

I actually Kevin Kugler and Matt Millen do a good job. They're better than most any of the ESPN B team you can get.

I've heard people mock and criticize Millen for years, but he's never bothered me. I enjoy him.

What's wrong with me?

I've heard people mock and criticize Millen for years, but he's never bothered me. I enjoy him.

What's wrong with me?

You're not getting upset enough when the commentator says something you disagree with. Remember, the TV is supposed to mimic your opinion back to you at all times.

If you are predicting Matt Millen...he is not an announcer. He's your drunk and befuddled uncle who just "shows up". God, what an idiot.
I like Matt Millen. He keeps it real. Real tough. Football is a tough guy sport and everything must be boiled down to tough guys in the trenches. There is no room for intelligent analysis. Trenches. And tough guys. And did I mention he used to play?

Top Bottom