purdue gophers game announcers on November 5th

Reaction score
Purdue Gophers game Announcers for the big ten network who are they I predict Kevin Kugler Matt Millen and Lisa Byington on November 5th

anyone else have predictions to the Purdue Gopher game announcers on November 5th for big ten network

Brandon Gaudin is calling the game is my prediction

OIc8DRk.gif

Brandon Gaudin is calling the game with Stanley Jackson is my prediction and jay lehman on the sidelines is my prediction

any idea who the announcers are for the purdue Gophers game on Big Ten Network on November 5th or will we find out Saturday or Monday?

any idea who the announcers are for the purdue Gophers game on Big Ten Network on November 5th or will we find out Saturday or Monday?

You're blowing your wad too early. You've got to be more subtle or it stops being funny quickly.

do we know who is calling the purdue Gophers game for the Big Ten Network on November 5th or will we find out this weekend or Monday?

Jay, I think we'll find out on Monday. Doesn't hurt to ask another 10 times between now and then though, so keep on truckin'!

It'll be on Cinemax at 10pm on Saturday. Vince McMahon and Marlee Matlin in the booth, Jose Feliciano will be roaming the sidelines.

I don't usually have opinions on announcers but Matt Millen is trying on the years. I don't care for him.

glen mason is the analyst I wonder who is doing play by play and on the sidelines for the big ten network

glen mason is the analysts who is the play by play announcer and sideline reporter for the Big Ten Network on November 5th

Top Bottom